This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All signs point to Domers.
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• When a home town Ann Arbor kid didn't commit to Michigan right away, that probably was a sign that it couldn't happen at all.
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Ya, thank you Brady Hoke!!
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Talent, 1-10 on the concern of losing Walker?

Comment

• 3ish - up from 1ish. I'm not a big fan if early commits unless they're rock solid. Walker has basically been a scarecrow for lots of other highly regarded RBs. But I still think he ends up at OSU.

Of course, if he decommits then it's over no matter what he says.

A little more interested in Binjamin Victor and Sam Bruce at the moment. Good turns there.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Is Bruce coming with Victor to OSU this weekend?

Comment

• He's visiting this weekend. I'd say he's more visiting with Bosa, Grimes, and Arnette - STA kids currently verbaled to OSU (Grimes isn't official, but I feel waaaaay better about him than Walker). Issue with Bruce is Miami morass. If it's a cluster, I think OSU is his 2nd.

Victor shoulda been a Croc but they're hoarding WRs so he's looking seriously elsewhere. So both probably have OSU 2nd best but both are well worth the chase.

As for Kareem, if he makes it back to M this weekend I'd consider a flip to somewhere more likely than not. We'll see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                  When a home town Ann Arbor kid didn't commit to Michigan right away, that probably was a sign that it couldn't happen at all.
                  He's not really a hometown kid.

Comment

• He was at OLSM until this year wasn't he? I know he moved to Ann Arbor after committing to USC.
                    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Oracle:

Walker won't re-visit M, I guess. Concern will hold at 3.

Comment

• This weekend. He won't revisit this weekend.
                        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                          He was at OLSM until this year wasn't he? I know he moved to Ann Arbor after committing to USC.
                          Yes, OLSM for two years, California for a half a season, a cup of coffee at Cass Tech and now 3 games at Skyline. His connection to Ann Arbor is only due to Skyline's coaches incredible ability to have players transfer there.

It is safe to say his ranking is directly due to summer camps. It is entirely unclear if he can play when there is real hitting. He will have played 10 varsity football games in high school, two of which he suffered season enders.

Comment

• This weekend. He won't revisit this weekend.
                            Well, he's been saying for months he's an EE and he has 4 visits scheduled including the Iron Bowl on the weekend of The Game, and he's already taken his OV to M.

Updated...FWIW, Bill Greene seems to think OSU is going to have a come to jesus talk with Walker and figure out if he's all in or not. If he continues with his visits then they'll move on. The visits he might take are Alabama, Ole Miss and ASU. He's already been to ASU, so it's really just Bama and Ole Miss and I don't think he's serious about those schools.

I'm skeptical that OSU will do this, but eh, who knows.
                            Last edited by iam416; October 13, 2015, 12:15 PM.

Comment

• Also, the Sark nonsense has dealt a setback to my "top 10" bet with Oracle as USC was a guarantee to be ahead of M if things continued without a total fucking implosion. Now it's up in the air.

Comment

• Any truth to the Walker reaffirmation rumors?

Comment

Working...
                                X