Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's how I'd describe that past 11 seasons.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I saw the Harrison/Farmington game tonight. Judging by tonight's game, Michigan got a player in David Reese. He really plays well, looked good in coverage and tackles well. When he played fullback he flattened a couple of Harrison's backers.

Khalid Kareem was much less impressive, he looks the part, but he was neutralized by a good tackle. So much so that they had him playing inside to get away from the tackle. It wasn't until the last play, a hail Mary type play, did he get his hand on the QB.

Comment

• Solid showing for all the recruits who came out today. Looks especially good for those defensive recruits. Harbaugh.
        Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Man. I would love to see Gary take over for Henry. He would be a beast!
          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• After next year, obviously.

Comment

• That would be ideal. But BWH has made him a lot of money this year. If somehow he and Lewis do not declare for the draft, the d next year.....
              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• can't imaging Lewis' stocky can get any higher... I presume he is gone.
                We'll also be losing a lot of good players off the D-Line. Makes the Gary recruitment all the more important.

Comment

• We have a ton of talent coming back on the dline.

Comment

• Lewis is surely gone.

Comment

• I don't think so. He's still really small. That and there's a good chance he might wanna come back to play on a contender.

Comment

• Lewis is looking like a 1st/2nd round pick, those guys should leave early but he's only a 3rd year guy and who knows if those guys want to stay around and get their degrees...

Defensive line is all rs-juniors except Jenkins-Stone who should be a rs-junior and Ryan Glasgow who Bryan Mone should easily replace.

Comment

• He does still look pretty slight, but he's already getting that best-corner-in-the-country buzz and that was before today's pick-six. I don't follow the NFL draft much but from what I know he looks like a first-rounder and will even moreso by the end of the season. He's shutting down on almost every play.

That said, I'm feeling great about Michigan's secondary. Look how nobody's getting anywhere targeting the big question marks opposite Lewis. The guy will be a loss but someone else will step up and play very well.

Comment

• isn't warmly gone after this year?

Comment

• Wormley redshirted in '12, he's a rs-junior.

Comment

• Daelin Hayes has decommited from USC. He is an Ann Arbor kid.
                                Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

Working...
                                X