Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devin Gil moved from safety to lb in my recruiting board.

Comment

• how big is Gil?

Comment

• 6'1", about the size of James Ross after a redshirt year in the strength and conditioning program.

Comment

• Geezer,

Click on the kid's names in WM's Recruiting Board to get information on them.
          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Isaac Nauta doesn't even make the board? Or Connor Murphy?
            Last edited by The Oracle; December 23, 2015, 10:48 AM.

Comment

• Thanks, Rocky! Any your information of clicking on the recruiting board is OK too!

Comment

• Connor Murphy DE will make the board when he visits officially in January, if his spot isn't taken by then. I think M has targets they like more that aren't as highly rated. Being in Nauta's top 3 probably deserves a spot on the recruiting board but I've yet to think he's going anywhere but Georgia...

Pie Young is a plan B to other receives on the board and always a plan B to someone potentially not staying committed.

There WILL be a couple spots open up on the recruiting board, a defensive player might not make the grades. M might not really of wanted one athlete's commitment...

One athlete they still do want is Victor Viramontes QB/TE/LB, they are still recruiting him but he's not among their top targets.

Comment

• I noticed that Carlos Kemp was coached by Tom McCartney. I also remember from the 30 in 30 episode on Bill McCartney that his grandson was called "T.C." as a first name. Could this be the same guy, I mean could TC be the coach of that high school in Boulder?

I looked it up and Tom is the son of Bill, uncle of TC
                  Last edited by Da Geezer; December 23, 2015, 08:18 PM.

Comment

• what's the latest on Dylan Crawford ...is it true that Oregon (aka his "dream school") has cooled on him? Are we officially leaders for his services??

Comment

• Oregon supposedly full at WR after taking McDoom.

Comment

• If we wanna take another WR, I bet we're the leader.

Comment

• Sure sounds like it... Crawford announces on the 9th, Jean Delance on the 2nd... M has a very good shot at both...

Attrition is expected in this class, 2 potentially 3 players. None seem like losses (according to recruiting services), M is already recruiting over them. Grades/academics is the issue with a couple of them.

Comment

• Who are the 3 expected to be lost from the class?

Comment

• An athlete they didn't really want in the first place, a defensive end they've been recruiting over for some time and a linebacker recruit that allegedly has grade/academic issues.

Comment

Working...
                              X