No announcement yet.

B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They haven't played a game in nearly a month.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Sparty falls to 2-5 in the Big Ten. Let’s just all soak it in. Also, they can suck cocks in hell. And they are in 12th place. And fuck Izzo in his stupid ass with a big rubber dick and then break it off and beat him with the rest of it (with apologies to George Carlin).

Comment

• l2VYu1f-?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• So, put Mike down as 'unsympathetic' to the Spartan's woes, .. I guess ..

Comment

• haters
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Correct.

Comment

• Sparty has now been outscored by 47 points their last two games and has fallen to 13th place in the conference. Fortunately, there’s still several opportunities for more Big Ten teams to club them like baby seals.

Comment

• MSU doesn't seem to be living up to the pre-season hype. Some polls had them in the Final Four and ranked 3-4 in the country. I'm sure Covid has had its effect on the team, but it also seems like the talent isn't what they thought it would be.

For Michigan, I hope they can quicky get back into the swing of things again. Their schedule is going to be a killer once it resumes. They're going to be playing at least 3 games a week to get them all made up.

Comment

• Illinois beat Iowa yesterday so Michigan (8-1) is now 2 games up in the loss column on the second place Illini (7-3).

Comment

• There's zero way M is playing all 20 conference games, so the "loss column" thing is sort of irrelevant. Right now they're 1.5 games ahead of Illinois (and Ohio State!)

Although, I guess the B10 breaks basketball ties by winning percentage. Seeing as how no other team can get to 0.889, if M Covid's out the rest of the season then they're B10 Champs!
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I'm wondering if there is a minimum number of games played to qualify for the title? If Michigan were to end up, say, 14-3 and nobody has a better win %, I wouldn't feel guilty about claiming that championship over someone who went 15-4, 15-5.

Comment

• And not that this takes away from their team, but they have about the lightest conceivable B10 schedule. Iowa, Illinois and Ohio State once (and 2 of 3 at home...not that that matters much). They're scheduled to play 16 right now. Don't know what the conference will do wrt make-ups.

Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yeah, the schedule sets up very nicely. Illinois and Iowa are both one-offs in AA. That’s why I don’t want to get Covid’d out of the title. Of course, they still have to come back after a 3 week layoff and play some very good teams. No easy task.

Comment

• Y'all need to remember that UNL basketball has been suspended for a month...that's a lot of wins y'all won't be getting
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That probably affects 13th place Michigan State more than anybody. They need a win in the worst way but are just completely incapable of playing competent basketball.

Comment

Working...
                                X