No announcement yet.

B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have the Zags over Illinois in my final.

Fuck.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Bummer, man.

Comment

• I had the Illini taking it all.

Dang...
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• me too. That Loyola team was really well-coached.

Comment

• Picking Loyola to beat Illinois is the rare good thing to come out of my bracket... and some jerk in the pool also picked Loyola to make the Final 4. Ugh.

Need Iowa and Michigan to come through because the B10’s reputation is getting worse.
            A random Rutgers or Maryland upset would be nice. Not expecting it.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• At least I'm guaranteed to win my Plan B bracket if M wins it all!

Comment

• Well, you can cross off Iowa. It seriously looks like the Big Ten will get zero teams in the S16. That will be embarrassing.

Comment

• friggin sister jean

have to say that was a clinic from those loyola kids

everybody around here were PAC 12 heavy on there brackets so im getting smoked. oregon oregon state ucla usc all alive

Comment

• STFU
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• BigTen: 9 bids. 1 SS team. (Michigan)
                      • Big12: 7 bids. 1 SS team. (Baylor)
                      • ACC: 7 bids. 2 SS teams. (Syracuse, FSU)
                      • SEC: 6 bids. 2 SS teams. (Alabama, Arkansas)
                      • PAC-12: 5 bids. 4 SS teams. (UCLA, USC, Oregon State, Oregon)
                      • BigEast: 4 bids. 2 SS teams. (Creighton, Villanova)
                      • AAC: 2 bids. 1 SS team. (Houston)
                      • Missouri Valley: 2 bids. 1 SS team. (Loyola-Illinois)
                      • Summit League: 1 bid. 1 SS team. (Oral Roberts)
                      • West Coast: 1 bid. 1 SS team. (Gonzaga)
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• If someone had bet you that the PAC-12 would have twice as many Sweet Sixteen teams as the ACC or SEC and 4 times as many as the BigTen or BigXII, what would you have wagered?

I would be living in a barrel under some overpass because I would have bet everything.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                          If someone had bet you that the PAC-12 would have twice as many Sweet Sixteen teams as the ACC or SEC and 4 times as many as the BigTen or BigXII, what would you have wagered?

I would be living in a barrel under some overpass because I would have bet everything.
                          Yeah, the two leagues generally thought of as the best have flopped pretty hard. I heard that Kansas' loss last night (to USC) was their worst loss in NCAA tourney history.

Comment

• And only 4 schools left are in the eastern time zone...that has to be close to a record

Comment

• Yeah. I still think the BigTen is the best league but you have a sloppy night in a one-and-done tourney and it’s over.

Take Ohio State and Oral Roberts. Even spotting ORU the first game, I would lay decent odds that Ohio State wins a 3-game series, heavy odds that they win a 5-game series, and astronomical odds that they win a 7-game series. But this isn’t the NBA and that’s not the format.

Comment

• If you went chalk you only have 7 of the sweet 16 still in it.

Comment

Working...
                                X