X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I advise you to die.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That UNC-Duke game was amazing. Everything you hope for in a game of that magnitude.

Comment

• Good game and I'm glad the long national nightmare is over. Good job Hubert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
          That UNC-Duke game was amazing. Everything you hope for in a game of that magnitude.
          There was only one thing to hope for in that game and that was the sending off of Ratface on a loss to his biggest rivals. So, it was certainly everything I hoped for. And, look, UNC-CH can fuck off, but the self-righteousness of Duke and Coach K was a plague upon Western society. Sending him on his way with a loss to UNC-CH in his final home game and a loss to UNC-CH in his final game is only partial justice, but it must suffice.

Now, I'm certain Western society will crumble if that fucktard decides to unretire and come back for another season. Two such malignancies in the same year would stress our system beyond its capacities. We'd be on the fast track toward fighting each other to the death with potato guns for the drummette remants of previous subpar wing restaurants.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• hater
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Do you hate Christian Laettner?
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                Good game and I'm glad the long national nightmare is over. Good job Hubert.
                Yes, it was amusing to see the (seemingly never-ending) procession of K's wife to courtside- and then that look of "what the fuck am I going to do now that this asshole is home all of the time- Maybe, PLEASE, he'll get that AT&T job.."

Comment

• I generally always root against UNC. But this had to end, I think they had 30 percent more cutaway shots of Kryshewski than normal. In every one of those shots he was doing the rat face.

Comment

• Yep. It was a lesser of two evils game but in this instance there was no choice. Plus it was just a fantastic basketball game which was super fun to watch with no personal investment involved.

Comment

• It's like watching Bammer and the Bucknutz go at it...like Biden v Putin...Lucifer v Satan...the only acceptable outcome is for the Goodyear blimp to crash onto the stadium and kill everyone...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Correct.

Comment

• Don’t put Bama in the same lofty category as THE Ohio State Buckeyes. Bama is just a ragtag group of scrubs hoping to live to fight another day. We haven’t won a game this year. Will be some time before the thin red line limps onto the field for another in a long list of lessons in pain.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Believable
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Krsysewski, Saban and Geno Auriemma are on the same level as guys everyone wants to see lose.

Comment

• You are on my list of those I'd like to see STFU...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X