No announcement yet.

B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matta is returning to Butler. It's a very different world since he last coached there. He used to face the Cleveland States and Wisconsin-Milwaukees of the world. Now he's up against VIllanova, Creighton, UConn, and Marquette.

Comment

• STFU
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I obviously don’t want to see Saban lose. I’ve also never had a hard on to see Geno or K to lose. I think, in general, mediocre people wish to see extraordinary people lose. Makes them feel less mediocre in some weird way.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I really wish you would just shut yer piehole
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Do you buy your pieholes frozen from WalMart?
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I don't buy them. I rent them.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Ahh. Just like your “women”.

Comment

• You keep my "women" out of yer talk bitch...or I'll bitch slap you ala Juwan or Will...ya bitch...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Will's slap was better.

Juwan's was a glancing shot. Will's hit straight on.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Correct. Juwan is a pussy.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• My kid is a cop working on Mass street tonight. Expecting 100000 just on mass street

only 100000 in lawrence period

Comment

• Kansas outlasted N Carolina in the NC game tonight 72-69. The Jayhawks are national champions.

Kansas overcame a 16 point halftime deficit to win the game. They said on the broadcast that it was the largest margin ever for a team to come back from to win a NC.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• It’s about time Bill Self caught a break.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              It’s about time Bill Self caught a break.
                              lol

Second worst outcome after Ratface collecting another championship on his way out the door. They were good games but a horrifically boring set of Final 4 teams.

Comment

• UNC choked. Period.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X