B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In what? Mud wrestling?
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
      Curious what happened in the Indiana-Rutgers game. Were the Hoosiers just tired after beating UNC late Wednesday? Or is Rutgers actually decent?
      OSU survives Rutgers by sinking a desperation three at the buzzer. They're solid.

Some nice non-conference wins around the league this week. Huskers beat Creighton, Illinois beat Texas, and Iowa thumped Iowa State tonight.

Comment

• You don't just come into a half-filled Schott and give Holtmann's brave warriors all they can handle without being too motherfucking legit to quit. That's for goddamn sure.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Brutal article on the sorry state of Georgetown basketball.

The sad decline of Georgetown men's basketball, up close - The Washington Post

Comment

• Yikes.

Comment

• I'll never understand why some men think its okay to beat up a woman. I don't care what she's done.

Pack your bag, grab your car keys, and leave her, if she's that bad.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• EFZ
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• how bout those kitties

fun game to watch last night

got a feeling tang will wind up at texas after this year

Comment

• I just hope you end up at STFU...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Cant

The world awaits my message

Comment

• Enjoy the year, if that's the case with Tang. Surely it's been wonderfully fun so far.

Texas job is going to be a huge domino in coaching-carousel season. Do you think Brad Underwood would be interested in coming back to K-State if the job opens up?

Comment

• doubtful--have to think illinois is much higher profile job. tang is supposedly pretty content in manhattan but obviously texas would triple what we could offer

Comment

• Billy Packer reportedly died tonight. Kinda the #2 to Zwickau Vitale as the voice of college basketball when I was growing up

Comment

• A month short of his 83rd birthday.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                              X