Clear All

• ...and girls will be girls
    It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world except for The Wiz
    The the the the Wiz

Comment

Attached Files
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Ahhh, the Schadenfrude is palpable! what a segue post!

Anyway…

Oats apparently reported this at the very beginning and turned it over to the University lawyers, AD, and president, and the DA/police have nothing to charge him with, and considering this is not a violation of team rules, then nothing will be done to either.

It is wildly stupid on Miller’s part and Oats is definitely sullied by this.

Ugly situation. Don’t like any student handling a gun. Bad things happen and did.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Should have done what Dr. Tom did in the 90's...get the gun and hide it...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If it was schadenfreude you'd know. Given his connections here I hadn't given up on him coaching here one day, because he sure can coach. So is he going to be living in a van down by the river or not?

Comment

• Doesn't everyone in Alabama live in a van by the river?
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz is jealous. Not sure what rivers really are -- it's a five-letter word, after all. So he just lives in a van.

Comment

• LAIR!!!

I live next to a creek.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                    If it was schadenfreude you'd know. Given his connections here I hadn't given up on him coaching here one day, because he sure can coach. So is he going to be living in a van down by the river or not?
                    I don’t think he would consider Michigan as long as we pay him well. Alabama is a much better job because of a better NIL set up which makes recruiting easier and the SEC is an easier basketball conference to consistently win in.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• STFU
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Moot now, but you make good points. Michigan may get there eventually with NIL but it sure isn't there now.

Comment

• Moot now, because of this? lmao.

Comment

• STFU
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Some pretty good ball tonight. Close games are always fun.

Carolina won a must win, Kentucky won a must win, and Alabama with all of the distractions is in OT with South Carolina.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• What a Sparty collapse. Izzo is past his prime.

Comment

Working...
                                X