• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw that Utah Valley is nicknamed the Wolverines so FUCK THEM

Go UAB!!! BLAZE IT!

Comment

• lol. I appreciate that kinda hate.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Speaking of the NCAA tourney, I heard someone say Nebraska has NEVER won a March Madness game - ever.

Surely, that has to be wrong?
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Surely, you're unfamiliar with Nebrasketball.

Comment

• Tis true. I believe UNL is the only P5 school to have never won an NCAA Tournament Game.

We did win the NIT in 1996...so there is that.

weeps
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Oof...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                Surely, you're unfamiliar with Nebrasketball.
                Not at all, but when one has an opportunity at Wiz sass, one is obligated to proffer said sass.

Comment

• Nebraska at 0-7 is the only P5 team in the nation to be winless in March Madness.

To contrast, Alabama (which is certainly no Duke or UCLA) currently has 25 NCAA wins all-time.

With this in mind, I cast my vote to remove Wiz from the island.

Comment

• Seconded.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• FWIW AA...the "sass" only works when the offended party gives a fuck about the team in question. Don't really follow UNL hoops that much...hate Creighton...buncha Jesuit fucks...Omaha fucktards...only two sports in my world...CFB...and Spring CFB...maybe the Braves and Bears are up there...love watching March Madness but UNL has been so fucking inept at hoops it's unwatchable.

Now for the love of Lucifer...STFU.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz, you can take that defeatist “Wah! We suck at basketball so I don’t care!” shit elsewhere. We’re not having any surrender monkey talk in this forum. Peridodddt. I’m not having it. The sass stands and it kills you.

Now GTFOH, KYR, and STFU.

Comment

• Ummmm....no?
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                            Nebraska at 0-7 is the only P5 team in the nation to be winless in March Madness.

To contrast, Alabama (which is certainly no Duke or UCLA) currently has 25 NCAA wins all-time.

With this in mind, I cast my vote to remove Wiz from the island.
                            Given this new information, there really aren't any other options.

Comment

• I do find it amusing that we are bringing up Husker Hoops during the Sweet Sixteen. I am living rent free inside all of your melons...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• A long standing tradition is sass when it presents itself. We talk hoops, sassing UNL is required. Likewise, the years of Frost sass with UNL football and when someone mentions attending a game with their son, well, you know that has to be brought up, too.

And finally, 3>2.

Comment

Working...
                                X