Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it counts on their record but not their "ncaa resume".

Comment

• Nice game although the D has a lot of room for improvement. Caris nearly had a triple-double and Zak may have a more pure J than Nikki Buckets.

Comment

• Def not more pure b/c the windup is a bit weird but I'm results oriented. The kid is an awesome shooter.

Comment

• Nice game tonight, as Michigan led from wire to wire and Max Bieldfeldt shattered his career high, upping it from 4 to 18. They weren't garbage-time points. I wouldn't say we should expect him to break out this year but he may be a more valuable contributor, like he was a couple of years ago.

Also, Zak Irvin is still killing it. He had 23 tonight on 8-13 shooting and 4 of 5 from deep.

None of the Freshman were stellar but Doyle had a decent night with 7 points and 4 rebounds in 9 minutes.

Bucknell is 2 years removed from their last NCAA tourney team and were 16-14 last year but I'd say they were a better squad than Hillsdale so this wasn't a total cupcake game.

Michigan next plays U of D on Thursday. The Titans also played tonight. After being tied at the half, Oregon wound up blowing them out by 17. The Titans have a couple of Michigan ties on their team in Juwan Howard Jr. and Michigan-transfer, Carlton Brundidge. It's pretty amazing that Brundidge went from a guy who some recruiting services had rated higher than Trey Burke to a bench player at U of D. I guess some players level off.

Comment

• I AM SO HAPPY BASKETBALL SEASON HAS STARTED!

Comment

• When do we play an opponenet of note? I'm looking forward to the season as well.

Comment

• Next coupla weeks, presumably. We go to AZ, and we're hosting someone of note for the B10/ACC challenge. Next week in NYC for the whatever it is challenge, where we'll play tourney-level teams.

Damn that's next week already. I was hoping to go for that but it's snuck up on me fast.

Comment

• MICHIGAN'S MEN'S BASKETBALL: 2014-2015

Juwan's boy is going off and M has been sloppy with the ball,3 point game with 5 minutes left
                  Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Juwan jr. has got some talent, but nowhere near as much as he thinks he does.

Comment

• Juwan's jr's last memory of Crisler will be getting clowned by Spike Albrecht.

Comment

• MICHIGAN'S MEN'S BASKETBALL: 2014-2015

16-1 run to put the clamps down
                        Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Bielfeldt is apparently our best big. This team will have some really rough nights.

It could be really special next year if we get back everyone besdies LeVert.

Comment

• Way too early to make that call. Freshmen need time to develop. Bielfeldt is just the most experienced big we have at the moment.

Comment

• Hanni last year in late December you were worried about making the tournament. In this case and just like last year in-season development is going to be key.

Comment

• #12 Villinova beat Bucknell 72-65 yesterday. This is a little tighter than the almost 20 point spread M put on Bucknell. Just one comparison of a head-to-head matchup but maybe a positive note.

Comment

Working...
                                X