MSU @ M, Game Day, In Game, Post Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hack View Post
    What just happened? My stream picked a wonderful time to get choppy.
    Punter fumbled. MSU ran the ball back. Game over MSU wins.

Comment

• What the fuck just happened!!
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Are you fucking kidding me?
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The really hilarious thing is anyone had tackled him inside the 10 yard line the game would have been over. There was no time left.

Comment

• Better teak sorta won. But that shit ain't right.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
              Are you fucking kidding me?
              Nope. Fumbled the snap, then went full idiot and tried to kick it anyway instead of just falling on it, whiffed on the kick and the entire MSU team was there pick it up and run it back with no time left on the clock.

Comment

• The guy who scored it is getting stretchered off.

Comment

• Harbaugh will get grilled for not going for it on 4th and 2 with 10 seconds left and not risking catastrophe, but I'm not sure how you can anticipate that. There was nothing wrong with the play, the punter just panicked and lost his mind and literally gave the game away to MSU.

I still feel like we won. It's weird.

Comment

• Dantonio did what he always does-- he got his team to show up and play really hard all day. When you do that, you give yourself a chance to capitalize on a mistake. In the fourth quarter, Michigan blew one coverage, and dropped a punt, and Michigan State scored long touchdowns on both of them.

Blake O'Neill's brain just left his body on the last play, but MSU's pressure finally broke Michigan.

Comment

• Only thing that can makeup for this shocking loss is a win vs Ohio State.
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by JRB View Post
                        Dantonio did what he always does-- he got his team to show up and play really hard all day. When you do that, you give yourself a chance to capitalize on a mistake. In the fourth quarter, Michigan blew one coverage, and dropped a punt, and Michigan State scored long touchdowns on both of them.

Blake O'Neill's brain just left his body on the last play, but MSU's pressure finally broke Michigan.
                        I can't read this without laughing. Sorry.

There are winless teams in the country that would have completed that routine play 100 times out of 100 against Alabama without having that happen. Michigan's chance to crack under prssure as MSU's final drive and they stopped them cold.

There's no way to tie this up in a neat little bow. The punter gave the game away. No other explanation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                          Harbaugh will get grilled for not going for it on 4th and 2 with 10 seconds left and not risking catastrophe, but I'm not sure how you can anticipate that. There was nothing wrong with the play, the punter just panicked and lost his mind and literally gave the game away to MSU.

I still feel like we won. It's weird.
                          Agreed. You have to punt there.
                          5 seconds left? Sure maybe you "go for it" by having the QB throw it deep down the field.
                          10 seconds was way too much time. We've seen a lot of successful Hail Mary passes recently from the 50 yard line.

Just a fluke play. Shocking.
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I really wanted to believe this Michigan team had turned the corner, but you have to be able to finish games. You have to be able to run the ball, and you have to be able to make tough throws when it counts. Michigan's offense hasn't been able to do either against Michigan State for a long time, and they couldn't do it today either. This didn't have to come down to one disaster of a play.

Comment

• I'm waiting to get angry over this, but I just can't. We deserved to win the game. It essentially ended on 4th and 19 with 2 minutes left, and one guy on our team melted down a total formality that is more routine than an extra point.

Comment

• I didn't curse or scream. I just laughed. I expected them to lose all day, and the minute I allow myself to believe they might just win...

The pass to the FB was what put the game within reach. Delano Hill got caught looking.
                                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X