No announcement yet.

MSU @ M, Game Day, In Game, Post Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep it sucked. Easily the worst UM loss I've experienced. Worse than kordell. Worse than 2000 northwestern. We'll see how UM finishes the season. I still think there are better days ahead.

Comment

• And worse than Appy State.
      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Better days are ahead. Don't lose sight of that.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Need better QB play and an OC with confidence in the QB he does have. It reminded me of Debord how M tried to sit on a less than one score lead like they were up two touchdowns.

Comment

• It reminded me of the clock game, the Eddie Brown game, and about a half dozen other games where they "won", and didn't deserve to.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Rudock has been a pretty good placeholder at QB. He was finding holes on the underneath routes, but if he hits that long pass it is over.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                Rudock has been a pretty good placeholder at QB. He was finding holes on the underneath routes, but if he hits that long pass it is over.
                That's the problem though we beat utah and state if he has a downfield accuracy... any.

Comment

• That's probably true, but I said he has been good as a placeholder. He brought some stability to the position that hadn't had it. If he could hit the long ball he wouldn't have been available.

Comment

• Hey ... where's my thread???

Remember ... it was appropriately called the MSU Horseshoe or something like that thread.
                    Forever One!

Comment

That's probably true, but I said he has been good as a placeholder. He brought some stability to the position that hadn't had it. If he could hit the long ball he wouldn't have been available.
                      Rudock? He was actually pretty decent with the long ball at Iowa. Just hasn't translated here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post
                        Hey ... where's my thread???

Remember ... it was appropriately called the MSU Horseshoe or something like that thread.
                        I tried to find it to restore it, but Liney got his thong all bunched up and deleted it. Don't know what to tell ya.

Comment

That's probably true, but I said he has been good as a placeholder. He brought some stability to the position that hadn't had it. If he could hit the long ball he wouldn't have been available.
                          Got a point.

Comment

• I thought the word on Rudock was he struggled at Iowa on that. I will confess I do not watch much Iowa football, life is too short.

Comment

• Rudock is basically a cripple. Noodle arm can't throw more than 20 yards with any strength or accuracy. He's what you'd expect from an average MAC QB in his 5th year.

One of those instances where we had less than nothing at QB and nothing coming in.

Hoke left us a lot of talent, but QB is one position he had no eye for.

It's really sad that our most explosive offensive weapon is Jabril Peppers.

Comment

• Rudock is garbage.

I'm still numb from that game but had that shit happened against Ohio I'd be admitted by now.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X