Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zak irvin summed up his whole sorry career today.

Comment

• 1. Referees called way too many fouls on Michigan for the first 30 minutes and forced us to give up playing tough defense, while taking Wagner out of the game. They tried to compensate at the end. Bad officiating, in my opinion.

2. Belein has got to stop Irvin from ball handling. He's a turnover machine.

Comment

• Was Irvin even on the court today? I didn't notice.

Walton did everything he could in the second half (along with Mo) to keep it within range. Really appreciated his effort overall.

Always seemed like Michigan would make a charge and seem like they were right about to go over the hump (after MSU took the lead) and something would happen and MSU would get a couple buckets. Very frustrating.

Man I don't care if they are throwbacks those are the ugliest unis I have ever seen a college basketball team where. Fine to celebrate being Michigan Ag College but come up with a better design. 1/2 the time I thought I was looking at an illuminatti eye.

Yeah, the bench is not deep but that is a bit on John B as well. Teske should be out there a bit more. He does bring a different dimension and certainly could not have done any worse against Ward defensively. Have to wonder with the very limited spot minutes that Xavier Simpson is going to be ready to be the starting point next year.
        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Lots of bad in today's game:

1. Referees never let there be a natural flow. Way too many fouls called.
          2. I found the annoucers irritating -- few insightful comments and a lot of points missed.
          3. Irvin.
          4. Beilein -- Gotta get Irvin out of there when he's playing like this. Should have played the bench more earlier in the year. Poor offensive game plan in 2nd half. I would have liked us to look more for the 3-pointer. That's our strength. Forcing the ball inside cost us the game as the turnovers piled up.

Comment

• That's six in a row again for MSU if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

• So.

Is it Amaker's fault still?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                That's six in a row again for MSU if I'm not mistaken.
                It is 5.
                2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Got it spoiled. I'm glad it wasn't a blowout. But we are a long way from that point at which we'd won six of the last eight.

Comment

• Is teske that bad that he can't get a chance to take Donnall's minutes? The guy is just terrible.

Comment

• If this isn't a win it had damn well be a big nail in the coffin.

Comment

• Game after game after game after fucking game with these bigs and their cheap fouls. That was a load of bullshit on Wagner there, but, you know, either every crew of refs in the country have it out for us, or, maybe, the refs are consistently calling things and the coaches need to smarten up and address this?

OSU is going to win solely on hustle pionts. Back to white-collar here.

Comment

• 17-0 second-chance points. Third-last team in conference standings has more than double the number of rebounds. Win or lose, I am pretty sure I'm done with Beilein. I'd hoped for a late-season gelling, but overall Beilein teams just don't try hard enough to win. When they do, its for two or three games and then they are back to being passive technicians.

Comment

• I'm so sick of hearing the color guy talk on and on about how the other team is trying harder. I don't care if it's correct or not. Just don't want to hear it. I'm paying a domestic price to spend two hours in front of the TV here. For, yet again, the chance to watch the other team hustle harder and the color guy go on and on about it.

Comment

• Tate can't shoot FTs, so of course Donnall gives him a layup.

This would be a 2013 kind of win -- outplayed in every phase of the game, but making enough 3s to get away with it. Fuck that. I'm done with Beilein. Sooner he goes, the better

Comment

• The defense honestly isn't bad. It's the rebounds, especially from the bench guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X