Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correct. And, I rather enjoy Frosty pointing out Alabama's obvious shenanigans. They're about the last school that ought to whine about dubious national titles.

Meanwhile, RIP Mike Slive. I'm sure he'll be buried next to "Paul" Bear Bryant. Of course, Kirby Holcutt will be buried in a mausoleum built on both those of their graves, so enjoy paying your respects while you can.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Will he be buried next to the gay bear with a confederate flag? Or maybe the bammer school flag?

AA:

hi
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Slive brought peace to the 12 families. Till then, they were at each other's throats, ratting each other out to the Feds. No more snitching. Now Fulmer, he wouldn't play ball, see? He hadda go. Nuthin personal, just business.

Comment

• Leave the walk-on. Take the bluechip.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
            Slive brought peace to the 12 families. Till then, they were at each other's throats, ratting each other out to the Feds. No more snitching. Now Fulmer, he wouldn't play ball, see? He hadda go. Nuthin personal, just business.
            They dissed Phat Phil but brought in vermin like tha Faggies and Mizzou?

Sorry...I ain't buyin' it...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Very astute, Wiz. You may be a genus. Which genus, I am not sure. Maybe something off the mollusks phylum.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• ...certainly more credit than you've given Wiz in the past...thanks fiend...

xoxoxo
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Joe Burrow to LSU. Looks like Orgeron gets the best QB transfer of the offseason.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I hate to hear that.

Comment

• Scott Frost isn't happy unless he's sucking some journodick to establish a bullshit claim to a national championship. That's clearly what he loves and needs.

Comment

• Heh ...... Wiz, hello.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/Lizardkxng/status/998279031895273473[/ame]

[ame]https://twitter.com/chengelis/status/998279558754381824[/ame]

Comment

• WF,

I don't get the Lloyd Carr/Saban tweets by unkown (to me) people.

Comment

• Saban spoke to Carr last night (via video) roasting Lloyd for the Chad foundation.

Angellique is know as 'The Angel of The Big House' here - beat writer and author.

Comment

• Thanks. The context helps.

Comment

Working...
                                X