Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fear Orgeron
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• ORGERON!!!
      Ed Orgeron.jpg
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        Fear Orgeron
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Fear Orgeron's gas mileage

Comment

• Coach O has hit the weight room since his Ole Miss days.
            Last edited by AlabamAlum; October 10, 2019, 09:33 AM.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• shaddup

sorry about our Braves...fuck
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• They suck. They were bragging that they tied the Yankees for most divisional titles a few weeks ago.

Gave game 1 and 4 completely away and were massacred in game 5. Just horrible.

Comment

• Correct, correct and fucking correct.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• At least you still have FROSTY!!!! and the mighty Huskerz, Wiz. Poor Alabam"Alum" is left with basketball on turf Crimson Tide and their defense loaded with pre-schoolers. I weep for his plight. But, you, Wiz, are sitting pretty. B10 West Champs and a trip to Indy coming soon to a North Platte trailer park near you.

Comment

• It's true...

Comment

• ...have I told you guys...lately...that I LOATHE YOU...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Were you loath to admit you loathe us?

Comment

• The Wizard's diamond shoes are too tight and he's whining. Only the devoted followers of HARBAUGH!!!! have it better than you.

Comment

• I wish you were both dead. And I wish you weren't alive as well.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I concur with your dead-AA position as well as your not alive AA position. I disconcur with the rest.

Comment

Working...
                                X