Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shit, AA ..... why would I be "OK" with that. This is year 5 in a nearly half decade of incredibly high fan expectations for Jim Harbaugh as the HC of Michigan's football team. Especially for the current season. This is in the back-drop of 13 years of Michigan football being in the wilderness of CFB both regionally and nationally.

Harbaugh just laid the biggest turd of his coaching career in Madison. It wasn't just a loss to be unconcerned about. It was troubling on a number of thoroughly and well argued levels.

So, no, no conscious Michigan football thinks everything is going to be OK with 9 regular season wins, no BT Championship and the "Outback Bowl."
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Stay the course. Good things on the horizon.

Harbaugh > Saban
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Not even funny anymore ...... you forgot HARBAUGH!!!
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• You guys are just one satellite camp from turning the corner.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• heh heh heh

Don't forget the option of visiting Bangkok for spring ball.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• After Saturday, I wouldn't snidely dismiss the Outback Bowl.

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Dissing the Outback? Not me.......I see a early December fight between the 7-5 Wolverines and a 10-2 FCS team in Yankee Stadium. Trust me on this. I won't be there.

??????talent, AA ...... STFU.

Comment

• New York in Christmas time is splendid, but the brand will get them someplace other than the Pinstripe Bowl when they become bowl eligible.

Comment

• Probably ..... and as I typed that I quickly recalled that my wife has wanted to get to NYC after Thanksgiving to see the Christmas decorations. But, as you know, I hate the fucking cold and it's going to be cold in NYC then. Fortunately, she is of the same mind.

Comment

• ...one night in Bangkok makes a proud man humble...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I can feel The Wizard sliding up to me (I'd rather be forced to rewatch M vs Wisconsin)

Comment

• ...watch it bub...or I'll break out the Mexican Radio by Wall of Voodoo lyrics too...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Vols dumpster fire. Jesus. Almost makes me feel sorry for them. If I ever stop laughing, I might.

Three more Tennessee players -- linebackers Will Ignont and Shanon Reid and wide receiver Jacquez Jones -- have left the program.

Comment

• Well, it hasn't come to that yet at M but I've heard of some shit-posts suggesting that M's receivers are not a happy lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X