Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida gets a trip to Ole Miss in their comparable game. So, yeah, advantage MULLEN!
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Looks like Najee is coming back. I think this is in his best interest: only one years as RB1 and projected as an early second rounder vs the potential to crack the top 30 or so next year means a lot of money potentially.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Can you have him talk to Dobbins and see if he'll reconsider?
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Heh.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
            Looks like Najee is coming back. I think this is in his best interest: only one years as RB1 and projected as an early second rounder vs the potential to crack the top 30 or so next year means a lot of money potentially.
            So he'll make more money by staying in Tuscaloosa for another year, than he would as a 2nd rounder in the NFL.

Makes sense to me too .... I'd do the same.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I am not sure if you're kidding, so here goes:

1. Leave now, 2nd round mediocre contract without guaranteed money.

vs.

2. Stay, build your draft status, get a good mid-1st round contract with guaranteed money.

The latter usually nets you about 60% more total cash over 3 years than the former does in 4 years. Also, with the latter, even if you never play, you get paid.

Comment

• 2) Stay and take no pay-cut - good business decision

Comment

• Wings' comment was more in my line of thinking

Comment

• Well, you and wingsfan being on the same page is pretty unsurprising.

Comment

• I'm on the same page as those two.

Bag men

Own it.
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• And along came Curly.

Comment

• No,... Jeff would probably fit the role of Larry more than Curly.

I think Wings would be Shemp .. .

I am the preeminent Curly around here... my status is unchallenged

Comment

• Shemp is my favorite

Comment

• Wings is Joe Besser

Comment

• No

Comment

Working...
                                X