Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can see Wings as Joe Besser. Liney is a Hillary type, and Jeff is an elderly Brady Hoke.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Heard the 'transfer portal' referred to ss 'the quitter hole.'

I like that and will be adopting it.

I will take take no questions at this time.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Will you take take insults at this time? Asshat.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I will take insults from equals. Nothing but subordinates on this site. So, no.

I have spoken.

Comment

• Poltroon.

Comment

• I will contact Mike Shula and see if he would be open to posting here so that we might have some choice insults directed AA's way.

Comment

• How dare you!!

:::::::slaps face with well-worn copy of "Guns of the South":::::::

Comment

• Can you two Nancys take this embarrassing display elsewhere? Like, say, hell. Or, at least, Ogallala. Thank you in advance.

The Talent, Attorney-at-Law, Supergenius, All-around Good Guy

Comment

• Heh.

That tag line reminds me of the picture wars we used to have when the internet was new and we were younger men. Good times.

Comment

• "When we were younger .....?"

I thought you were both around 12.

And then there is The Wizard. The quintessential 4 year old just learning to grasp sentence structure that contains a noun, a verb, possibly an adverb but definitely more than 3 words..... as in Shut-the-fuck-up
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• To an ex-bi-plane pilot who fought in the Battle of Verdun, I guess I do seem young.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                          I can see Wings as Joe Besser. Liney is a Hillary type, and Jeff is an elderly Brady Hoke.
                          You better be saying Hillary as in "Swank", or its on, bub ...
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• No, you are a less manly HRC.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                              No, you are a less manly HRC.
                              I'm not sure how to take that, but if I were standing next to you I'd either hit you with my purse, or stomp on your big toe with my stilettos.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Bama finished 8th in the AP. That's a bit embarrassing. Our third worst season under Saban.

Under Saban we have finished:

2019: 8th
                                2018: 2nd
                                2017: 1st
                                2016: 2nd
                                2015: 1st
                                2014: 4th
                                2013: 7th
                                2012: 1st
                                2011: 1st
                                2010: 10th
                                2009: 1st
                                2008: 6th
                                2007: NR

Comment

Working...
                                X