Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $ame ol' $EC

Comment

• It's almost like Justin Jefferson is going to forgo his senior season and enter the NFL where he is a projected first rounds pick!!

Big news!

(rolls eyes)
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• One thing I can promise you, though. About 10 conference members have that video (and more "evidence") and do not think for a second that anyone OBJ handed cash to (who is not leaving) will skate. They will turn LSU and the player in. It's guaranteed. We are a conference of snitches and like to use the willing NCAA as a weapon. It's unfortunately become our brand.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• the NCAA will do nothing because they will say there is no explicit rule against it... and create a rule in the offseason so it doesn't happen again.
          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• There is a rule against it if the player is coming back (See: Langham, Antonio; 1993). If he has played his last game, OBJ giving a cash handshake to Jefferson will mean nothing.

Comment

• They'll create a new rule because of perception... not because they care

Comment

• STFU
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• LSU still has not lost a game since alcohol has been approved in Tiger Stadium

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                    LSU still has not lost a game since alcohol has been approved in Tiger Stadium
                    Are you saying they might be on to something there?

Man, I wish I could get the beer concession contract when it becomes available at Michigan Stadium. Especially when MSU comes to town. All those people do is fart, cuss and drink beer.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Last nights game had 86 pass attempts... probably 90+ if you include scrambles. Zero holding calls. Zero pass interceptions. CF is turning into a 7v7 league.

Comment

• Yeah and I hate it.

It's so rare when they call lineman downfield (even though most plays at least one is 5-15 yards past the LOS) that I actually cheer the refs for calling it.

Comment

• You cheered the refs???

Dumbass

fuckin' refs
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• He thought you were on of them.

Joe Burrow says he was given real money by Odell Beckham Jr. after the national title game as LSU continues to investigate the matter.

Fake money my ass
                            Last edited by WingsFan; January 15, 2020, 09:39 PM.

Comment

• I think LSU is admitting it was real money at this point.

Comment

• Fuck Auburn

Comment

Working...
                                X