Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The CDC changed it to 10 days back some time ago, iirc. I believe most conferences are going with 5 days with incidental contact.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
      The CDC changed it to 10 days back some time ago, iirc. I believe most conferences are going with 5 days with incidental contact.
      That 10d thing applies to the requirement to isolate after a confirmed COVID + asymptomatic test. CDC also shit-canned the retest requirement to get discharged or to resume work after testing + symptoms or not.

It's different, and I sure as hell don't know why, for contacts of a known +. There's probably a good reason as, despite doubt, the CDC is full of really smart people.

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• That 10d thing applies to the requirement to isolate after a confirmed COVID + asymptomatic test.
        Correct. I thought that’s what you were talking about.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Talent, what’re your thoughts on Navy-BYU? Thinking of dropping this 150 windfall on the Shippies.
          Listen, cabana boy, I shot you a question. I expect a timely response.

Comment

• Looking over my gambling records for nostalgia. Had a system in the early-mid-90’s betting Braves games. Anytime Glavine, Smoltz, or Maddux got a home start against a less than .500 team, I would bet the ML and an occasional prop bet. Would double my bet the next time if they lost (which was pretty rare). Was just wildly successful. Did it some with Yankee’s Wells and Cone on the late 90’s.

Comment

• I have inside knowledge that Desmond belongs to ANTIFA...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                I have inside knowledge that Desmond belongs to ANTIFA...
                F’realz?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

F’realz?
                  No. But it sounded plausible...didn't it?
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                    I have inside knowledge that Desmond belongs to ANTIFA...
                    No, .. no .. no ... you got that all wrong ...

Desmond said "I think Kirk Herbstreit looks like my Antie Fay" ....

Get it right, man ... CGVT will smack you with a rolled up newspaper ....
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I like the Indians on the ML today.

Comment

• Nice article from a rival’s site:

Alabama Coach Nick Saban first brought up the idea four years ago of playing a full schedule of Power 5 opponents.

Comment

Talent, what’re your thoughts on Navy-BYU? Thinking of dropping this 150 windfall on the Shippies.
                          Talent, GODDAMNIT. Answer me.

Comment

• CFB is dead to me. Barring a miracle it’ll remain that way for awhile.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Don’t be that way. You are a secondary Bama fan. I know you have a Bama ball cap.

Comment

• I don’t, actually. There’s a guy that works at my favorite sandwich/bagel shop. Well, used to pre-shutdown. Great guy. Always talked CFB with him. HUGE Bama fan. Gave him the hat and polo. He was legitimately thrilled. So, your good deeds ultimately landed on an honest-to-goodness Tide fan that was absolutely thrilled to get the stuff.

I miss that place. I hope he’s ok.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X