Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dang... and here I thought the Tide just had bad luck recruiting kickers ...
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Bo Nix called Mac a “game manager”. Heh.
      Attached Files
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• No real change in the CFP:

College Football Playoff Selection Committee Rankings Games Played through Saturday, November 21   RANK TEAM OVERALL RECORD 1 Alabama 7-0 2 Notre

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• 7A HS championship in Alabama last night. Thompson HS vs Auburn HS.

Auburn HS had the ball and a 9-point lead with 30 seconds left and found a way to lose.

Just an amazing finish.

Comment

• Holy crap. I just watched the ending. I don't know why that kid from Auburn shied away from the on-side kick. I guess that's what happens when Auburn plays in Brian Dennehy Stadium.

Comment

• First, never punt with 30 seconds left, the team up 9, and the other team without time outs. Run a play, hell take a safety if you have to. Just don’t punt.

Second, the Auburn HS players looked shellshocked on several plays. Just standing around.

Finally, lol at Brian Dennehy.

Comment

• You know when a HS game makes SportsCenter, it’s a special finish.

Comment

• Short bus special?
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Alabama basketball update. 3-1 after the Maui Invitational (which was in fucking North Carolina):

Ran out of the gym by Stanford, then beat UNLV and Providence pretty convincingly.

Next up: at 3-0 Clemson next Saturday.

Comment

• Who gives a shit

Comment

• I just did in my toilet in honor of the Bammer Roundball Squad...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hannibal, you can back the fuck right off of me with that. Keep scrolling, Adolf. You can either scroll on by shit that doesn’t interest you or at least have the decency to post your bluster in its original German.

TL;DR: I’m not in the mood for your goddamned horseshit.

Comment

• Wiz,

Love lift us up where we belong...

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                              I’m not in the mood for your goddamned horseshit.
                              Who gives a shit

Comment

• halt deine Fresse
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X