Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shaddup
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm still upset that QB wunderkind Rocky Lombardi isn't on anyone's short list of Heisman candidates.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Gus is out! Look for Auburn to hard after Muschamp!
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Gus is out? They fired him?
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Correct

Comment

• Those crazy bastards will probably go after Freeze because why not?

Comment

• Fuck, I hope not. Freeze would be a huge upgrade.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Man, this ruins my day.

Comment

• Excellent

Comment

• I'd put Malzahn on the "call him" list for the Michigan job, .. should Harbaugh decline to sign his generous extension offer.

But, what do I know?
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Dude had a $21.5M buyout? They just did an across-the-board athletic budget cut last year, before the pandemic hit.

I would hope they have a home run hire lined up (Hugh Freeze would not be said home run)

Comment

• Meanwhile, M won’t fire HARBAUGH!!! because....ummm....he’s a M Man?

Comment

• Man, those fuckers will get a good coach. Auburn has good facilities, it’s close to UGA and Florida recruiting beds. The right coach will do well. Fuck.

Comment

• Correct.

Stay the course.

#staythecourseHARBAUGH!!!
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Most think Freeze or Cristobal.

Comment

Working...
                                X