Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CG,

The 32 teams in NCAA basketball expanded to 64 BECAUSE of the auto-bids! Because a number of shitball teams won shitball conferences and took undeserved spots from great teams that finished second in great conferences! Teams that got in solely because they associated themselves with shitbags. No other reason. Just a bad team who won a shitbag conference and was rewarded for it.

Imagine this: top two teams in a conference are by far the best two teams in the nation. A fluke play or a bad call gave team A the win over team B. Or maybe the game was cancelled due to Covid. You would give some other much worse team a playoff spot because the group of teams they are associated with are incompetent bums? It’s crazy talk. It’s un-American.

I’m just glad you’re not in charge of deciding these things because the day that’s the system is the day that some good team in a good conference should join the Sunbelt or CUSA or whatever and have their ticket punched to the CFP in August because they associated themselves with shitbags to game the system.

Anyway. We will never agree on this. Best for both of us to drop it.
    Last edited by AlabamAlum; December 20, 2020, 03:47 PM.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The whole point is to put in the 4 best teams. I think they’ve done that every year.
      It took a while but, basically, since the advent of the CFP, that's accurate.

I also believe that, for now, without conference realignment (a tough sell if there ever was one) 4 teams in the CFP is right.

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Usually 4 is one too many as it is. Lol.

Comment

• AU vs NW in the Citrus. I think we’re all big Wildcat fans in this game.
          Last edited by AlabamAlum; December 20, 2020, 07:55 PM.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• UAB-South Carolina, Gasparilla Bowl, Dec 26
            • Oklahoma-Florida, Cotton, Dec 30
            • Iowa-Mizzou, Music City, Dec 30
            • Tulsa-MissState, Armed Forces, Dec 31
            • West Virginia-Tennessee, Liberty, Dec 31
            • TCU-Arkansas, Texas Bowl, Dec 31
            • Cincinnati-Georgia, Peach, Jan 1
            • Northwestern-Auburn, Citrus, Jan 1
            • Notre Dame-Bama, Rose, Jan 1
            • North Carolina-TAMU, Orange, Jan 1
            • NC State-Kentucky, Gator, Jan 2
            • Ole Miss-Indiana, Outback, Jan 2

Comment

• Thank goodness Michigan was not invited/will not be playing in a bowl game.

Enough is enough for 2020.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I was hoping UNL could play Michigan in the Vastly Underperforming Coaches Bowl...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I was hoping you would play yourself in the STFU Bowl.

Comment

• That would be appropriate and fitting, but probably better left for another day.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                      • UAB-South Carolina, Gasparilla Bowl, Dec 26
                      • Oklahoma-Florida, Cotton, Dec 30
                      • Iowa-Mizzou, Music City, Dec 30
                      • Tulsa-MissState, Armed Forces, Dec 31
                      • West Virginia-Tennessee, Liberty, Dec 31
                      • TCU-Arkansas, Texas Bowl, Dec 31
                      • Cincinnati-Georgia, Peach, Jan 1
                      • Northwestern-Auburn, Citrus, Jan 1
                      • Notre Dame-Bama, Rose, Jan 1
                      • North Carolina-TAMU, Orange, Jan 1
                      • NC State-Kentucky, Gator, Jan 2
                      • Ole Miss-Indiana, Outback, Jan 2
                      I’m not sure I see a SEC win in the entire slate.

Comment

• sandbaggus conference hateus
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Anyone not backing UAT -19’ should be immediately declared incompetent and eternally banished to the Land of Incompetents, North Platte District.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I guess you haven’t heard. We lost our all-everything center for the year and...hold on. Trask just threw another TD on our porous D.

Comment

• pathetic
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Remember when UNL fans used to be able to sandbag? Those were heady days.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X