Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
    Watching Florida implode vs Oral Roberts makes me happy.
    Per university policy, Oral Roberts refused to go down.

Comment

• lol
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• horrible
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Shut up, it was pretty good.

Comment

• beyond horrible
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Fuck LSU and cheating-ass Will Wade. Now get fired and I hope the NCAA nukes your larcenous ass from orbit.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Agreed on Will Wade. As much respect as I have for his players and how they played today, I really didn't want Michigan to lose to that guy.

Comment

• How he hasn’t been fired after the tapes and the slush fund and the FBI is fucking amazing. It’s a huge stain on LSU for not canning him.

Comment

• When the shots are hitting, we’re fun to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                      Fuck LSU and cheating-ass Will Wade. Now get fired and I hope the NCAA nukes your larcenous ass from orbit.
                      I couldn’t like this post enough so I had to quote it. Smart was the “strong ass offer”. Well Chaundee Brown made a strong as offer for player of the game. FUCK OFF, TRASH!

Comment

• And now we’re cold again.

Comment

• And fuck Turgeon, too!! I hope that pussy gets the counseling he needs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

I couldn’t like this post enough so I had to quote it. Smart was the “strong ass offer”. Well Chaundee Brown made a strong as offer for player of the game. FUCK OFF, TRASH!
                            How Smart and Wade are still wearing LSU colors is a travesty.

Comment

• Stupid by Quinerly.

Comment

• Bama improves to 26-6. Sweet Sixteen. Next up: UCLA.

Comment

Working...
                                X