Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why in fuck’s name is this cripple sass fight on this thread? Jesus Christ, there is a Nebraska thread for a reason: use it. Scott Frost died on an Illini cross so I don’t have to read this shit.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• It's like watching the Mississippi schools taunt each other. It belongs here.

Comment

• Whoever has the most real teeth shall be forevermore branded a Yankee and must resign from the field of battle in utter disgrace

Comment

• DSL, you’re the John Cooper of Ohio State posters. Not horrible, but not great.

Now revise and resubmit.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Cooper will probably be dead soon and since things have been great since he's been gone, I'm in a generous mood.

Now had you compared me to Wes Fesler, sir, I would have been obliged to insist upon pistols at dawn in international waters.

Comment

• I don’t know about Fesler. Was he a coach or one of the numerous BigTen staff members across 7 universities accused of buggering athletes?

Comment

• Because I wouldn’t put anything past a Shostakovich sycophant.

Comment

• Fesler was a Scotsman with a penchant for buggery and an insatiable taste for peat.

He was shipped off to Minnesota the first chance OSU had.

Comment

• Comment

• Fesler is not a Scottish (or Anglo-Saxon) name!

Comment

• The Ellis Island folks shortened it from from FeslerdoonDonald

Comment

• lol

Comment

• So, Bryce Young (the heir apparent to Mac Jones) hasn’t started a game yet but has made nearly a million dollars with NIL.

Saw M has jersey deals for their players and the OU QB was charging $150 for autographs at an event.

lol. What a crazy world we live in. Boosters can literally pay players in the open now.

Comment

• The Pony Express and SMU/$WC folks must be fuming...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Restate all vacated/forfeited games. Give Bush his trophy back. Disband the NCAA and put something like the NFL Commissioner’s office in its place.

Comment

Working...
                                X