Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEC fines Tennessee $250,000 for trashy fans throwing trash.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The Vols a 25-point dog?
      Attached Files
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Lay the points.

Comment

• Bama wins by 30+ if Joe Milton starts the game for Tennessee.

Terrible week of meaningful college football games. There are some watchable games, but nothing significant. Most of the top teams are either on bye or play cupcakes.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• You have to think Hooker plays. The question is, will he be limited, and if so, how much?

Comment

• I'll say 28.4% limited...since you asked...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Which, coincidentally, is the same percentage of real chicken your wings have.

Comment

• Paul Finebaum had a segment on one of the ESPN shows this morning and suggested LSU could go after Jimbo Fisher, Dabo Swinney, James Franklin, or Mel Tucker.
                  The interesting part to me is how LSU's new athletic director (Scott Woodward) hired Chris Petersen at Washington and Jimbo Fisher at Texas A&M. Those were both BIG time hires. That tells me LSU won't be settling for a mediocre Brady Hoke-like hire.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• A school like LSU will always try for the best, and that's HARBAUGH!!!, but he's too loyal to the maize and blue to consider it!!!

Comment

• I think Meyer would go to LSU or USC tomorrow if he could figure a semi-graceful way to leave J-Ville.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        A school like LSU will always try for the best, and that's HARBAUGH!!!, but he's too loyal to the maize and blue to consider it!!!
                        I know there's some joking in your comment, but to respond to it in the most serious way ...

Harbaugh was perceived as a home-run hire back in 2014. No, there is 0.00% chance Harbaugh leaves M for another college. It would be NFL or retirement.
                        So sorry LSU ... if it is a sorry. No chance for HARBAUGH. 🤣
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Amazing how much faux-"respect" Harbs is getting here this year from our Ohio fans. Last year they were expecting to lash him and his boys to the tune of at least 60 points. Today, they're predicting that they'll lose to the same guy, and basically the same team. Its all rubbish, of course, but at least mildly entertaining.

The only change from last season is the Covid thing. These are basically the same guys on both teams, with OSU actually being better in the passing game than last year.

Its still a long way from Thanksgiving weekend. Still plenty of time for M to screw things up. Harbs seat is on medium heat for the time being, but that flame could be turned up over the next few weeks with road games at MSU and PSU.

OSU is still Big Ten Champ until someone beats them. That has not changed. Its not likely to change in 2021.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• There is no way on earth that anyone on this planet is saying that CJ Stroud is better than Justin Fields.

Also if M is the "same team" as they were last year, then Wisconsin is, apparently, about 70 points worse than they were last season.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I hope State isn't the same team they were last year, that was rough.

Comment

• liney, they are mocking M fans. It's all sarcasm and payback for how M fans acted during the first couple of years with Harbaugh as HC.
                                OSU fans are actually happy to have Harbaugh coaching M until proven otherwise.

Wish M fans would tone it down a little with the basketball team too because the fanbase has generally gone too far with the smugness in recent years. Act with class when your team is winning.
                                Sucks that a small percentage of loud people give off a negative impression of a fanbase in the social media world we live in.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X