Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s not mocking or sarcasm with me. I think M is a very good team.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Correct
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• HARBAUGH!!! has built a monster.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Correct
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• HARBAUGHZILLA!!!
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well, we are bowl eligible so he's already exceeded my expectation for the season. So that's something I guess. Now it's a 3 game season: MSU, PSU, OSU.

Comment

• Win, win, loss and hope for a playoff berth.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That win in Least Lansing is going to be more difficult than the win in Happy Valley. That's what I expect, anyway.

Sparty ain't doing the stupid crap we can usually count on.

2 years ago, M nearly pulled out a win at PSU with supposedly one of the "best" PSU teams ever. If Bell hangs on to the ball, M wins in overtime.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The Spartans just had 12 penalties. It almost cost them the game

You keep on saying this weird thing that they aren't doing things they normally do, but that's not really true. They are better at the skill position players but the trenches are a work in progress. As far as the Least Lansing shit, you like to cry about Hollywood and how people look down on your Joe Lunch Buckets in the Heartland. But you will jump at the opportunity to denigrate people living in Detroit or East Lansing

Comment

• Little brother is a little pissy today...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Its no different than those who say "Ann Arbor is a whore!", or call us "Wal-Mart Walverines". Respect goes both ways. If you want to receive respect, give it. That would be my message to Spartan fans. And no, I don't support what Hart said.

As far as my experiences with (L)East Lansing and Detroit, I spent well over half of my career with the phone company in various jobs in the Detroit and Lansing areas. I know whereof I speak. But I have to say, there are places in Detroit where I'd rather be, than in East Lansing following a sports event with Michigan. That's the rep they've got. Some are proud of it. Some are not. Its up to you where you fall.

After Narduzzi's comment that football is "filled with unnecessary roughness" after Spartan antics against Michigan, and Dantonio's refusal to correct him, I have no goodwill left for State. I know that's not a great loss, but again, respect is earned. Show it, and I'll give it.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Mel Tucker is HARBAUGH!!!"s little brother...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hopefully, he’ll be his little brother in Baton Rouge next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                              It’s not mocking or sarcasm with me. I think M is a very good team.
                              I don't follow Buchanan's Fancy States, but to my eye, Michigan's QB is a liability.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

I don't follow Buchanan's Fancy States, but to my eye, Michigan's QB is a liability.
                                I mean, I get the argument. He’s not a superstar, but I think he is playing well and getting better within the role and scope Harbaugh has assigned him. He has >60% completion rate and a 5:1 TD:INT ratio, which is competent.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X