Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post

Well, I'm back in Fort Lauderdale, in my home, on a hihg speed network that unlike the cruise ship I just left that had upload speeds in the dial-up model range and download speeds to low to measure on any speed test.

...... and no, not hung over. Limited myself to one Vodka Martini and a few glasses of wine with the show and dinner last night.

Great west bound crossing BTW. Sailed for 14d stopping at 5 ports and when we tested for US entry yesterday, not a single passenger or crew member tested positive. Cruise ship travel and the resort vacation life possible on them is probably the safest form of what's commercially available right now.

But don't go. Keep believing they're cauldron's of disease producing infectious pathogens. That will keep the crowds of guests onboard down
    I travel, Buchanan. I never stopped. And I would absolutely cruise. If you remember I asked which liner you used a few weeks back because I was interested.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

If you don’t know of my well-documented hatred of that piece of shit, Kirby, you haven’t been reading my posts the last several years. I believe I have been fairly vocal on that. I would root for Beijing Tech or ISIS State over Georgia as long as he is there.
      Oh, I know you have contempt for Kirby Smart. No doubt there.

But this would be UGA vs Michigan, in your scenario. You'd be doing the SEC chant all day long. Not a doubt in my mind. You might even go out and adopt an English Bulldog especially for the occasion. woof woof
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

And you can laugh, Liney. I don’t care. You welsh on bets and no one likes the Welsh.
        Refresh my memory, sir. When did I not pay up on a bet that I lost?

Comment

• AA, we are Celebrity Cruises loyalists. Since 2001, we've sailed some 50 cruises with that company. Most recently we sailed a Greek Isles itinerary out of Athens in August and the west bound crossing we just did on Celebrity's newest ship, Apex out of Barcelona Spain.

If you like Vegas quality entertainment and big production shows, very high quality food and table service and a median guest age on longer crises when school is in session of around 50+, Celebrity is a great choice.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

Oh, I know you have contempt for Kirby Smart. No doubt there.

But this would be UGA vs Michigan, in your scenario. You'd be doing the SEC chant all day long. Not a doubt in my mind. You might even go out and adopt an English Bulldog especially for the occasion. woof woof
            You are an idiot. Or clinically insane. Or have been drinking Buchanan’s rose moscato.

There is no one in sports that I hate more than Kirby. Further, I generally root against all non-Alabama SEC teams. You BigTen folks may root for rivals, I do not.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
              AA, we are Celebrity Cruises loyalists. Since 2001, we've sailed some 50 cruises with that company. Most recently we sailed a Greek Isles itinerary out of Athens in August and the west bound crossing we just did on Celebrity's newest ship, Apex out of Barcelona Spain.

If you like Vegas quality entertainment and big production shows, very high quality food and table service and a median guest age on longer crises when school is in session of around 50+, Celebrity is a great choice.
              Oh, I have cruised. Never Celebrity, though. Have done a Norwegian twice and a Carnival (the latter wasn’t great), but all were great values.

I will look into Celebrity.

Comment

• You know how I know the voters don’t watch the games? Alabama jumps OU to go to #3.
                Attached Files

Comment

• 5 BigTen teams in the Top 10.
                  3 SEC teams, 1 BigXII, and 1 AAC.

Comment

Georgia has the East virtually wrapped-up, so looking at the West’s teams with a shot at the SECCG.

Controls Their Own Destiny:

1. Alabama. Loss to aTm. Have LSU, Arkansas, and at Auburn left.

-If Alabama wins out, they are in the SECCG.

2. Auburn. Loss to Georgia. Have Ole Miss, at aTm, at South Carolina, and Alabama left.

-If Auburn wins out, they are in the SECCG.

Needs Some Help:

3. Ole Miss. Loss to Alabama. Have at Auburn, aTm, Vandy, and at MissState left.

-If Ole Miss wins out, they would need Alabama to have another conference loss to go to the SECCG.

4. Texas A&M. Losses to Arkansas and Mississippi State. Have Auburn, at Ole Miss, and at LSU left.

-If aTm wins out, they would need Alabama to have another conference loss to go to the SECCG.

Needs Lots Of Help:

5. Mississippi State. Losses to LSU and Alabama. Have Kentucky, at Arkansas, at Auburn, and Ole Miss left.

-If Mississippi State wins out, they would need Alabama to have two more conference losses to go to the SECCG.

No Shot:

6. Arkansas
                    7. LSU

All for the pain of playing Georgia in the SECCG.

Comment

• You know how I know the voters don’t watch the games? Alabama jumps OU to go to #3.
                      Somebody must be paying attention, because those that do, realize OU has no defense.

Comment

• Man, PSU and the pedo program James Franklin took over sure took a slide.

Good.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• He will never be more lucky than he was last year at Michigan Stadium.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

Somebody must be paying attention, because those that do, realize OU has no defense.
                            OU has no defense? OU HAS NO DEFENSE? lmmao! There isn’t a nickel’s worth of difference between Bama and OU’s D.
                            Last edited by AlabamAlum; October 24, 2021, 04:29 PM.

Comment

• KANSAS nearly took Oklahoma to the mat yesterday, .Freaking KANSAS.... and what did they OU up vs Texas?

Good lord, man. Give your team some respect.

Bama >>>>>>> OU

Comment

• Alabama Points Allowed Per Game: 20.6

Oklahoma Points Allowed Per Game: 24.6

Alabama First Downs Allowed: 18

Oklahoma First Downs Allowed: 19.5

Alabama Rushing Yards Allowed: 90

Oklahoma Rushing Yards Allowed: 112

Alabama Passing Yards Allowed: 219

Oklahoma Passing Yards Allowed: 237

We may be better on D, but probably not enough to mention. And OU is still undefeated.

Comment

Working...
                                X