Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, that’s Mizzou, LSU (lol), Georgia, and South Carolina looking for new coaches. Excellent.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Isn't Georgia stealing White away from Florida? Or did that fall through?

Comment

• I haven’t heard. They fired Crean earlier this week. Don’t know who they’re after.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Just a quick reminder, Alabam"Alum" -- if, as of September 18, 2027, neither one of us has completed our inevitable end and checked out from this time-share we call Earth, then I expect to see your ass in Columbus as the massively undertalened and plucky Buckeyes desperately try to say within 12 touchdowns of the NIL-power machine in Tuscaloosa. I will, of course, offer guest quarters should you opt not to indulge in the amenities of a hotel or motel.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Word of advice to AA ... if Alabama wins, you might want to politely decline any offer of breakfast the following morning, unless you are allowed to view the entire preparation process.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• JFC...iffen those two moroniots ever cross paths...
              Attached Files
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The SEC thread is an appropriate place to put this article, about the long-gone haunts of my undergrad and grad school days

So many of the bars and hangouts I knew 15-20 years ago are gone. Collegetown Bagels is about the only place left that I had a fondness for.

Ruloff's, Chapter House, Pixel, Aladdin's, The Nines, Mama T's Pizza, damn...and then there was Dunbar's. An absolutely disgusting dive bar you wouldn't step foot in but for cheap booze. I've been trying to remember for years what Wednesday nights were called. It was "Group Therapy Night". For $6 you got a pitcher of beer (the cheapest on tap) and four kamikaze shots (using the cheapest vodka commercially available)

Alumni from across the decades weigh in on their favorite hangouts—some long gone, others still going strong.

Comment

• That explains a lot about the quality of graduates from that college.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    That explains a lot about the quality of graduates from that college.
                    Oh go hang out at the Jolly Pumpkin nursing your $8 pineapple lavender sour while some communist beatnik recites Marxist poetry

Comment

• Why in the name of fuck is this here?

Comment

• There's a very good explanation.

Comment

• Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine signs bill into law for University of Alabama license plates in Big Ten country

Comment

• It's not too late to switch my vote to Renacci!!!!

Comment

• It's never too late for you to STFU either...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• AA:

Had to play against King’s gambit opening. What a stupid shitpile. It was particularly stupid because the dude I’m playing lacks attacking flair and is defensive by nature. So, you know, free pawn and a guy who can’t take positional advantage. Whatever. And fuck off.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X