Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, you said 1972! That was more than half a century ago. Pre “Dr.” Tom, even!

Damn, Wiz. I’m sorry. I’ll be nice to you the rest of the day. I mean, Jesus, I really feel for you.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Apparently you don't recall the 3 titles in the 90's...your Mike Shula obsession really did a number on youse...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
        Apparently you don't recall the 3 titles in the 90's...your Mike Shula obsession really did a number on youse...
        Okay. Let me ask again: which is your favorite BCS or College Football Playoff championship for the Huskers?

I mean, c’mon, I know about the 2.5 titles in the 1990’s. But since the BCS, which title?

As a follow-up: post Solich, which is your favorite Nebraska season and coach?
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• FTR, UNL is still doing much better in terms of recency than M.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            FTR, UNL is still doing much better in terms of recency than M.
            It’s a cripple fight, no doubt, but my gut has M as an overall better team since 1998.

Comment

• Huskerz obsolescence is a tacky, shit-brown & mustard yellow bell bottoms, shag carpeting sort of 70's obsolescence.

Michigan obsolescence is more a 23 skidoo, sarsaparilla, Model T sort of thing.

Comment

Attached Files
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• And that was Bauserman's best day.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• He was throwing it all over the place. Literally.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• AA:

hi
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• lol

Comment

• The great Harry Gilmer and his famous jump pass (no, Tebow didn’t invent the jump pass).
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Heh, 160 pounds

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                                The great Harry Gilmer and his famous jump pass (no, Tebow didn’t invent the jump pass).
                                LAIR!!!!!!!
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X