Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BECAUSE OF THIS YOU ARE BANNED FROM THIS THREAD!

Hit the showers, champ.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• #11680 seemed genuine and I didn't intend to offend since your usual dripping sarcasm wasn't present. #11682 was clearly tongue in cheek, without need for any serious response.

I will, in the future, take nothing you say seriously. Congratulations, you are officially Wiz Jr.
      I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• harsh, but fair.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Obi-Jon View Post
          #11680 seemed genuine and I didn't intend to offend since your usual dripping sarcasm wasn't present. #11682 was clearly tongue in cheek, without need for any serious response.

I will, in the future, take nothing you say seriously. Congratulations, you are officially Wiz Jr.
          Jon,

It was not genuine. It was a bit. Faux outrage is kind of an occasional brand of mine.

Here’s the thing: You post a silly meme with a shark with bad teeth and I post something about how you hate poor people and you take my “you hate poor people” screed seriously, that’s on you. You want to get hurt over it and put me in the Wiz camp, go for it. It’s your prerogative. Just remember, come November, I will have been posting with Talent for 25 years and that comes at a bit of a psychological price.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
            Ladies and gentlemen, I'll be brief. The issue here is not whether poor people have bad teeth, or live in trailer parks - they do. But you can't hold a whole area responsible for the poverty of a few individuals. For if you do, then shouldn't you blame the whole financial system? And if the whole financial system is guilty, then isn't this an indictment of our federal institutions in general? I put it to you, Jon - isn't this an indictment of our entire American society? Well, you can say whatever you want about me, but I for one am not going to stand here and listen to you badmouth the United States of America!
            Ha!

Keep it up! I'm going to revoke your charter!
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Who did I get with the Mae bit? I want to say it was Regel Buck. That’s probably why he doesn’t post here anymore. I can’t figure out the search function here so I can’t confirm it.

Comment

• When I started posting with AA he had not been through a couple rough health concerns, had not been through domestic bliss issues, was unduly optimistic about the reign of DuBose and had a beagle smarter than Wiz. He probably still has a beagle smarter than Wiz, but not the same one. And I was a dyed-in-the-wool Clinton D.

FWIW, we also met Wiz around same time back when Nebraska didn’t suck ass at football. JFC.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I was never, ever optimistic about Dubose. He was a dullard. A dumbass and I knew he’d run the program into the ground. The rest is absolute fact.

Comment

• DuBose = Brady Hoke?

Comment

• Brady Hoke is a much better coach than Dubose. Much.

Comment

• AA I've always wanted to ask you these questions:

1. Is Black Betty a real person...and if so...

2. Was she really from Birmingham. Bamalam?
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Black Betty was a poor woman with bad teeth. How dare you, you son of a bitch! Bamalam.

Comment

• I heard she had a child but the damn thing went wild. Bamalam.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 54 days until the first game.

So here’s a pic of Alabama All-American and NFL great #54, Lee Roy Jordan.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Is he trying to be first in line for pizza?

Comment

Working...
                                X