Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have poor folks living in the polar regions as well.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• ...again...if evil deplorable MAGA's would stop being so narcissistic climate change would not be a worry....jeez...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• And my comment was intended to be a humorous dig toward Mssrs AA and Buchanan.

I've never met Mr. AA, but I know from personal experience that Mr. Buchanan has a low tolerance for temperatures below 70 degrees.

I'll try to be more careful in the future.

Comment

• Mr. AA is an easily-offended, ill-tempered, old sot with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery,

Comment

• Seconded.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              Mr. AA is an easily-offended, ill-tempered, old sot with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery,
              Well, yeah.

But I have to remember that my advancing years play with my memory a bit, and if I'm not careful I can offend folks without intending to.

Comment

• If you hate poor people, just say so, Liney. Stop beating around the poor person bush, Mr. Rockefeller.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• If I hated poor people, I'd be hating myself. I'm about as far away from being a Rockefeller as Wizard is from being a world class chef.

Comment

• Damn bro...can I borrow some of your millions?
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Damn, Liney up here eating caviar and lobster and spewing his hatred of the poor people who do t have the money to keep from dying in the heat. Pretty sad, really.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Well ordinarily knowing that people in this country are suffering from the excessive heat would make my sad...knowing that AA is suffering does ease that pain...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

Well, yeah.

But I have to remember that my advancing years play with my memory a bit, and if I'm not careful I can offend folks without intending to.
                          Me too.

Comment

• I hope people here aren't offended when I tell them to STFU....it's nothing personal...I just truly want them to STFU...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                              Well ordinarily knowing that people in this country are suffering from the excessive heat would make my sad...knowing that AA is suffering does ease that pain...
                              I have a great HVAC. Top of the line. Arctic Blast 9000 Turbo XL.

Comment

• Damn. That's a shame.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X