Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alabama will go undefeated...unscored upon...and laugh in the face of the entire SEC...win the National Championship...then cure cancer.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I would take 8-4 and a Music City Bowl berth right now.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Your sandbagging has reached the limit of it's usefulness sir. Revise and resubmit.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Just a humble purveyor of truth and wisdom. You may touch the hem of my gown and bask in the glow of my halo.
          Last edited by AlabamAlum; August 23, 2023, 06:43 PM.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• you complete me
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Nick is out for revenge. Kirby is very concerned.

Nick will not be denied.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Nick will try, he wants to win, but you can’t make chicken salad outta chicken shit.

Comment

• COLLEGE FOOTBALL SANDBAGGERY PLAYOFF:

#1 ALABAMALUM VS. #4 DSL

#2 LINESMAN VS. #3 THE TALENT

I have AA nipping Liney in a nailbiter...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                    Nick will try, he wants to win, but you can’t make chicken salad outta chicken shit.
                    Don't tell Wiz that ... he might try

Comment

• You can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit you dumbass...maybe a chicken fried chicken dinner...if you use enough gravy...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Lmao…Saban looks like Wayne Johnson from Manhattan Transfer:
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Six days away from game 1.

We play CUSA’s Middle Tennessee State. They won 8 games last Year, including a pretty exciting bowl win against San Diego State, but they are overmatched. I expect a close first half with Bama winning by 28 by the final whistle.

Comment

• I expect you to STFU...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                              I expect you to STFU...
                              He will never do so when he's sandbagging his team. It requires his best efforts.

Comment

• AA never listens...unless he's really drunk...and even then it's iffy...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X