• Show
Clear All

• fuckin' American League fuckstick cheaters
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• :::kills Talent:::
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yes, I still miss Wohlers waving off the 100mph fastball to hang a slider
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yeah...forgot...

fuckin' Wohlers
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "...forget about the curve Marky...give 'em the heater..."
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• FUCK
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The thing is the Twinkies know that Hrbk cheated. They embrace it. They have made bobbleheads of the cheating.

Since that cheating, the Braves have a .615 record vs them and yesterday we put them below .500 again (lol, AL Central).

We have them in the early game today (11:20am Central). The problem is we have Kolby Allard on the mound making his season debut. He’s been in the League a few years and has a career ERA > 6 (last year with the Rangers, >7).
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I read Francona was hospitalized.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Braves complete the sweep of the Twins, 3-0.

Comment

• Off tomorrow, a 3-game home set with the Fish, before a 3-game series in Cleveland with the Guardians followed by a 3-game series in Tampa with the Rays to close out the first half of the season before the ASB.

Comment

• Kolby Allard pitched a helluva game. 4.2 innings, no runs, 3 hits, 8 Ks, 1 BB.

I apologize for my unfortunate Alllard slander.

Comment

• Guardians in virtual tie for first in Central. A win tonight moves them into pole position. Pennant fever!

Comment

• Stop calling them Guardians...you snowflake little manbun prog twatwaffle.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• We’re in a pennant race, Wiz!!!! Stifle the fuck up before I go Leyritz on your Wohlers ass!!!

Comment

• Wait, Talent, “we”? You’re a Guardian fan now?

Comment

Working...
                                X