Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look at fuckin Joe West over here...

Comment

• DON’T YOU DARE! TALENT IS JOE WEST! THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN DECIDED!
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• My favorite umpire was Ron Luciano. He wrote some great books about being an umpire.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• would lvoe to see a Rays/Padres world series.
          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Go Padres!
            Would love to see anyone but the Yankees and Dodgers win the World Series, but I have to be rooting #1 for the Padres. Embrace the bat flip culture!

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Braves.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I would like a Braves-Yankees WS.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post
                  would lvoe to see a Rays/Padres world series.
                  You are a sick, sick man, Whitley.

Comment

• The Braves can only win 1 title per city they are located. One each in Boston, Milwaukee and Atlanta. I recommend relocating to Mobile. A title is sure to follow.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Titles would have been more numerous if Ted hadn’t sold. He lost control of day-to-day with the Time-Warner merger in 1996 and later the sale to Liberty Media. Time-Warner and later Liberty Media (the Braves current owners from Colorado) look at it as a business venture (and less of a passion like Ted). As such, they spend some money, but they always want to be somewhere toward the middle - never the top quartile - whatever some actuary says is the least you can spend and not lose revenue through fan apathy.

Comment

• Braves winning the WS would be cool.
                        and well ... the Padres have 0 titles (since being founded in 1969). Astros winning would be a hilariously big middle finger to MLB.

A lot of teams to root for.
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                          I would like a Braves-Yankees WS.
                          Ditto
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            The Braves can only win 1 title per city they are located. One each in Boston, Milwaukee and Atlanta. I recommend relocating to Mobile. A title is sure to follow.
                            STFU
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• stifle, Edith ...
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• no
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X