Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

You are a sick, sick man, Whitley.
    Why the Rays pitching and bullpen is excellent and they are a more innovative (and less money) version of Oakland. San Diego has couple studs in Tatis and Manny Machado. And when they thought they were ready for prime time they went out and spent not always wisely (see Hosmer and Wil Myers contracts) and their farm system is clearly the best in baseball.
    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• The Rays have always been a thorn in the side of the Yanks and Bosox for some reason
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The Braves are slated for a 1pm first pitch for every single NLDS game with the possible exception of a game 5 (if necessary). This is horseshit.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
          The Braves are slated for a 1pm first pitch for every single NLDS game with the possible exception of a game 5 (if necessary). This is horseshit.
          Why?
          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Why did they do it or why is it horseshit?

If it’s the former, I have no idea.

If it’s the latter, we played both the games vs the Reds at an 11am first pitch. Give us at least one prime time start. People have to work, have things to do during the middle of a week day.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
              Why did they do it or why is it horseshit?

If it’s the former, I have no idea.

If it’s the latter, we played both the games vs the Reds at an 11am first pitch. Give us at least one prime time start. People have to work, have things to do during the middle of a week day.
              Well, kids are more likely to see it during the day. and that is who MLB needs.

Comment

• Kids around here are in school. They absolutely WON’T see it. And if it is some homeschooled hellion, they can’t stay up until a 7pm start?

Comment

Attached Files
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Fuck the Braves. Forever and always (sans 1991).

Comment

• What team do you support?

Comment

• Sounds like a fruity Twinkie fan
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Impossible. The Twins don’t have fans.

Comment

• My bad.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Twins might be proof of the devil's existence. That’s why I made an exception for the Braves in ‘91. Fucking POS Metrodome....

As a Tigers fan I don’t have a horse to back. Just extremely pleased that the Indians, White Sox, and Twins all ate shit in the first round. In the NL I like the Cubs and Padres, hate the Braves. I spent a few years in SD and went to Padres games occasionally - Petco is a fantastic ballpark. It's a shame the team has been so lousy up until this year, those games were brutal to watch. It seems like every game I went to was a 2-1 loss with like 8 combined hits in 2 hours and 18 minutes.

Comment

• Why in Saban’s name would you hate the Braves? I mean, I get hating early-mid 90’s Braves, but that was a quarter of a century ago. For the last 20 years we’ve been the equivalent of the football Wolverines. Occasionally decent, but usually never a real threat to win a championship and almost always destined to find a new and creative way to lose big games.

Comment

Working...
                                X