No announcement yet.

MLB and the Detroit Tigers Bandwagon Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't tell The Wizard that he's correct.

He'll raise the price of his 7th best wings in Nebraska ...
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Whoa whoa whoa with this "7th best in Nebraska" business...there's at least 3 Dominos pizza locations around Lincoln that would beg to differ.

Wiz's Wild Wings and Weck is 6th in line to the Throne of Ogallala County

Comment

• Look, I shouldn’t do this, but I have Wiz’ secret recipe. To make good Ogallalan style wings, always microwave the frozen wings one minute longer than the instructions on the Tyson back says. And only use the best off brand ranch dressing.

Bone Smacka Teeth!
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Now back to baseball.
          Attached Files
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• You gotta respect Oakland, Miami, and Tampa being in this with their bargain basement payrolls (25th, 27th, and 28th, respectively).

The rest of the DS teams’ payrolls:

Yankees 1st
            Dodgers 2nd
            Houston 4th
            Padres 9th
            Braves 14th

Comment

• It's crazy to see the Padres in the top 10 of payroll. Historically, they've been among the lowest spending teams. Guessing the Machado contract makes up the bulk of the increase.

I tuned into the Padres - Dodgers after the debate in the top of the 7th and saw Bellinger rob Tatis of a potential go-ahead two-run homer. Then in the bottom half, the Dodgers tacked on two insurance runs aided by a double steal to get runners at 2nd and 3rd with less than two outs. Great move by Dave Roberts to send them on a new relief pitcher's first pitch. Great playoff baseball.

Dodgers - Astros World Series? That could be fun. Unfortunately, one of them would have to win....

Comment

• Yeah I had no idea the Padres were in the top third of the league's payrolls now

Comment

• Yeah, it was a fun game. It came down to the last at-bat of the last inning. Which is what you like for playoff baseball. The Padres are a tough out for any team.

I think it would be great for the Braves to win. Besides being a fan, the Braves WS win over the hapless Indians in ‘95 was in a shortened season. To win again in another shortened season would be fitting and give sass ammo to the haters.

Comment

• The Braves problem is starting pitching. Games 1 and 2, we’re okay. Games 3, 4, and 5, not so much.

Comment

• STFU
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Something Tickles Felicia’s Uterus?

Comment

• GFY
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Girls’ father? Yes!

Comment

• ESAD
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I have one for that, but decorum prevents.

Comment

Working...
                                X