No announcement yet.

MLB and the Detroit Tigers Bandwagon Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Yanks signed Captain Roids to manage for another 3 years because he obviously did a bang-up job this season.

Comment

• Guardians fans can STFU too
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Let's go Guards!

1000x-1.jpg

Comment

• Man, I’m a little late to the party but DAMN. The Braves were so close to going up 3-0. That would have basically ended the series. Now? Who knows? It’s anyone’s series at this point. I really think if L.A. wins the pennant, that 8th inning last night will be considered a turning point. I’m sure Atlanta will try harder tonight.

Comment

• Atlanta doesn’t have the pitching.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Much better.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Max Fried tomorrow night. And Fried is great or horrible. 1 or 100. No in between.

Comment

• The only thing important in MLB right now is that the Bosox are on the verge of elimination.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• On my feed I see it is the 21st anniversary of the game where Roger Clemens threw a broken bat at Piazza. He claimed he mistook it for the ball...which he threw towards Piazza...because that's how baseball works...

Comment

• That was a great moment. Fuck Piazza.

Comment

• Fuck Roger Clemens. No one ever liked that asshole. Well, except Suzyn Waldman

Comment

• The cooler anniversay was the 31st for Glenn Bragg breaking his bat over his back on a swing and miss. It's worth your time to look it up on YouTube.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I'd like to break a bat over your head.

Aluminum preferably.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I doubt you can even pick up a bat these days. Aren't you still using a walker? And constantly inebriated? And generally weak and uncoordinated? I doubt you break an egg with bat. In fact, I challenge you to hit Strangelove with your best shot.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Seconded.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X