No announcement yet.

MLB and the Detroit Tigers Bandwagon Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...they could have moved it to Biloxi...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I don’t like that shit Garcia does on the mound. It ain’t right.

Comment

• Astros in 6.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The three and a half hour 2-0 baseball game where one team was no-hit into the 8th. JFC.

Comment

• STFU
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• These games just get longer and longer.

Comment

• Then don't watch. Dumbass.

STFU
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That's the problem with MLB, so many people are taking your internet tough guy advice. They're not watching, it still rates OK but the ratings have taken a tumble in comparison to the mighty NFL. They are throwing away money with these interminable slogs.

The pitchers don't need to wait 25-30 seconds to throw another pitch. Throw the ball.

Comment

• Well baseball purists and the microwave generation will never see eye to eye on issues like this. So my advice stands...if you don't like it...watch something else.

And STFU in the process.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It was a fabulous game. Loved every moment. I also got to meet Joe Buck. He is not the twat he projects on broadcasts.

As far as the game length, the Strohs had 6 pitchers, the Braves had 5. It adds time. It was fine. Wasn’t in a hurry.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Anyway. Late lunch at Vortex today and will watch some cfb. Sure, I would rather have frozen wings in Ogallala, but I will make do.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Sparty offense looking meh when Michigan's defense is ready and doesn't bust.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                            Anyway. Late lunch at Vortex today and will watch some cfb. Sure, I would rather have frozen wings in Ogallala, but I will make do.
                            Love the Vortex. Always get the Quadruple Bypass Burger. Not as good as my wings but very good.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Astros in 7
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                                Astros in 7
                                If Houston doesn't hit better than they've been lately, they'll be done tonight.

Plus they need to really hit and score like they did in Game 2 for at least 3 more games.
                                Last edited by whatever_gong82; October 31, 2021, 12:28 PM.
                                "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                                My friend Ken L

Comment

Working...
                                X