No announcement yet.

MLB and the Detroit Tigers Bandwagon Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acuna is wait-and-see. We don’t know when he’ll be back or how effective he’ll be after the layoff and the ACL.

Olson is a big step down from Freeman.

As far as Kenley Jansen, he’ll be a solid reliever or closer, I hope, but he’s dealt with nagging injuries in the offseason and he’s not young anymore. He turns 35 in a couple months. Also, we still have Soroka and Charlie Morton on the IL - so, we needed some arms.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• There goes sandbaggus extraordinarus again...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Everything I said is true. Not sure how truth is sandbagging.

Losing Jorge Soler along with Freeman and Joc is less than optimal. I don’t hate Olson (and I’m glad the Atlanta native is on the Braves), but he’s no Freeman.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• shaddup
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It's pretty clear, Wiz ..... no one likes you this morning, AA and Liney included.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Then my mission is complete.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This morning? I've never liked The Wizard.

I only tolerate him because I have deep sympathy for his failure to sire male offspring.

Its the humanitarian in me.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• You are in awe of you LAIR!!!
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                    Also, next Friday I go and see the Savannah Bananas. They are the quirky Harlem Globetrotters of minor league baseball. Worth a look on YouTube if interested.
                    When my daughter was in a summer program at SCAD they took the students to the game. She is not a sports fan by any means and she had a blast. Still talks about it 4 years later.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yeah, they’re a blast. I love the rule changes, like if a fan catches a foul ball, the batter is out.

Comment

• I wish you were out

Comment

• I wish you were dead.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Shockingly veracious.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Cogently abrasive
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Is something wrong, she said
                                Well of course there is
                                You're still alive, she said
                                Oh, and do I deserve to be
                                Is that the question
                                And if so...if so...who answers...who answers...

Comment

Working...
                                X