No announcement yet.

MLB and the Detroit Tigers Bandwagon Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I thought of the Cardinals as well. They lost in so many playoff matchups with better teams post 1982 and they won with probably their weakest team against the Tigers in 2006.

Comment

• Comment

• horrible
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Tigers picked up a new catcher today. Tucker Barnhart from the Cincinnati Reds.

Barnhart is 31 years old, and was a gold glove winner as recently as 2020.

On Wednesday, Detroit worked a trade with Cincinnati for two-time Gold Glove winner Tucker Barnhart. The Tigers will send third-base prospect Nick Quintana, the club’s second-round pick in 2019, to the Reds.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Atlanta cops try to arrest Tyler Matzek during the WS parade:

13K likes, 546 comments - baseballdoesntexist on November 5, 2021: "Should these cops be punished for such a horrendous crime???"
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• MLB's Cleveland team is now officially called the Guardians. They couldn't come up with anything better? I really would have liked 'Cleveland Baseball Team'.

-HOU3edx?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

Comment

• Guardians? FFS Cleveland

Comment

• Yeah, it’s horrible. DSL defended it a while back because of the stone monument that memorializes the Cuyahoga catching on fire (or something close).
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Dumb.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Can anyone here picture Lou Brown...Pedro Cerrano or Ricky Vaughn wearing that fucking logo?

Fucking bullshit.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Looks like the Tigers got their shortstop.

The Detroit Tigers agreed to a deal with free-agent shortstop Javier Baez for six years, $140 million, a source told ESPN.

Comment

• I like it!

Comment

• Yeah, he's definitely the defender that is desperately needed on the infield, but his strikeouts concern me a bit. He does hit well for average though, and he can crack home runs as well. I'm interested if any other names are on the way.

Comment

• The strikeouts will be frustrating but if he can play gold glove caliber defense and drive in 80, it will be a good deal. Especially considering the Correa sweepstakes is approaching $400M.

Comment

• Yea, Correa was a pipe dream, even if he has a good relationship to Hinch. Somebody is going to cough up the $400 Mil to get him, but I'm glad its not going to be the Tigers. They still have lots of other needs, and they need to keep that young talent they have in the minors.

So, what's next? Another starting pitcher? Maybe an outfielder?

Comment

Working...
                                X