No announcement yet.

Michigan vs Hawaii Post-Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks again for all the condolences and well wishes! I just got done planning the Memorial Service which will be Tuesday.

Comment

• Wisconsin, Michigan, and Ohio State move up, Michigan State moves down based upon the first week of play.

Am I right that Furman is not as good as Bowling Green or Hawaii?

Comment

• Cream puffs... all of'em!
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• 8 SEC teams aren't going to be ranked in the top 25 this season?

Comment

• You mean top ten.
            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Jim Harbaugh Calls Out ESPN’s Ed Cunningham For Jourdan Lewis Speculation

,” Harbaugh told reporters. “I heard Ed Cunningham got way out over his skis, speculating that it was some kind of suspension. Jourdan Lewis is one of the finest guys we have on the team – football character and off-the-field character…just total character. There’s few, if any, better than Jourdan Lewis. I just wanted to clarify that.”

Last edited by WingsFan; September 5, 2016, 07:01 PM.

Comment

• Is it just me or did R Gary come off the snap slow?
                Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wellington_beefhouser View Post
                  Is it just me or did R Gary come off the snap slow?
                  I thot he fired off quite quickly a few times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wellington_beefhouser View Post
                    Is it just me or did R Gary come off the snap slow?
                    It's not just you. He got lots of snaps once Taco went down and I don't remember him being a factor in any plays.

Comment

• Condolences Dan, to you and your family.

Comment

• Agreed, sorry for you loss Dan.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Actually now that I think of it I remember Gary getting held like crazy on a play but it wasn't called.

Comment

• There was that one play, but a few others where he fired off fast but still didn't make an impact. He did get plenty of snaps.

Comment

• Yeah he wasn't the I AM BECOME DEATH DESTROYER OF WORLDS guy that we were hoping for on Day 1. Normally it would be unreasonable to expect that from a true freshman DL in his first game, but the hype on this guy has been incredible. I expected him to make an offensive lineman look like a chump at least once.
                              Last edited by Hannibal; September 6, 2016, 12:54 PM.

Comment

• Agreed. There wasn't a holy-shit debut to go with the holy-shit hype. Might not be indicative though. He was noticeable.

Comment

Working...
                                X