• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why all the hostility bro?
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Tyrone Wheatly Jr.leaves team

Comment

• He wouldn't have seen the field in 2018. Best move for him. Good luck to him.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Wheatley showed some promise. Too bad but we've got lots of bodies there and some promising ones in Gentry and McKeon.

Comment

• Gentry could explode this year if handled right. He's got a lot of agility.

Comment

• Yoder (ok)

50% of snaps this year with be in the shotgun

Warinner had a complete meltdown on how bad the LT/RT are. - True Freshman Mayfield will start vs ND

Wisconsin has been changed from Nebraska as the night game.

College Gameday is at SB for the opener

Last edited by WingsFan; August 5, 2018, 01:00 PM.

Comment

• How are the LT and RT positions still so poor in Year 4? It really is amazing, disconcerting and disappointing.

Comment

• I'm still baffled at what happened with Drevno. He and Harbaugh had success at 3 different places, but suddenly he can't coach or recruit when he gets to Michigan? Weird...
                  I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• It sounds like it will be partially inept if the tackles are that bad.

Comment

• Comment

• Tackle is the one position where M has come up the bridesmaid for way too many blue chippers the last four, five years.
                          Last edited by WM Wolverine; August 5, 2018, 02:14 PM.

Comment

• Star-gazer.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                              Yoder (ok)

50% of snaps this year with be in the shotgun

Warinner had a complete meltdown on how bad the LT/RT are. - True Freshman Mayfield will start vs ND

Wisconsin has been changed from Nebraska as the night game.

College Gameday is at SB for the opener

LOL I call bullshit on the Mayfield scoop

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                                I was expecting a hype-video.

Comment

Working...
                                X