3 Purdue
    4 Wisconsin
    5 Maryland (down)
    7 Iowa
    9 Ohio State (up)
    11 Minnesota

Michigan draws Gonzaga's region
    Michigan State draws Duke's region

Sorry missed them when posting this earlier.
    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• I'd totally be cool with playing Gonzaga to get to the Final Four.

Comment

• Zags were in M's region last year. (... thanks, FSU)

Perimeter shooting ice cold in the first half. I believe one make (Iggy's 3). Yet, a lead.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Good win without Matthews.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                    Good win without Matthews.

Comment

• Last edited by Kstat; March 3, 2019, 06:10 PM.

Comment

• Agreed about the quick hook on DDJ. The defense gave up o-rebs on those possessions, IIRC.

Went to the game. Maryland's student section is really fun.

Comment

• Nice. Yeah, it looked like a cool venue...plus you got to see Piston Great Steve Blake!

Comment

• I like Brooks. He took a charge against Cowans which was a big play. He just needs to shoot more. Too unselfish. Look at Teske -- He misses 6 straight 3-pointers and keeps firing. Can't be good if you don't shoot.. However, Beilein must be telling him not to shoot based upon what he sees in practice. Word is that Teske is sharpshooter in practice.

Comment

• Jon Teske reminds me of Bill Laimbeer. Huge body who can hold his ground and get defensive rebounds, and hit 3-pointers.

Comment

• It's a good venue, great students. The ex-Maize Rager sitting next to me said as much.

I met a UMBC assistant coach in line, and we struck up a conversation. He was just dropping in for a bit before going to the Wiz game, and attempted to give us his seats, but I guess people in MIchigan gear weren't gonna be sitting a row behind Maryland's bench. Hoping I may have found a connex for tix in the future. Me and the lad will be out at UMBC's America East conference tourney game this Saturday, then. Go Retrievers.

I was surprised Teske shot that shot that went in. He had 2/3 other looks from the same spot on the same play and swung the ball without even considering doing anything else. Thot he was done shooting for the day.

Comment

Working...
                                X