No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I DVR-ed the Michigan State game thinking it would be competitive to watch after work. I guess its good to get the win with both teams but really doesn't matter much at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by gjdodger View Post
      Wings break the slump in spectacular fashion.
      Indeed!!
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The return of Ozzie.
        The Detroit Red Wings today activated goaltender Chris Osgood from the injured reserve list and reassigned Joey MacDonald to the Grand Rapids Griffins.
        Osgood has missed 27 games since undergoing surgery on Jan. 11 for a sports hernia.

Osgood, in all likelihood, will back-up Jimmy Howard for Wednesday's game against the Washington Capitals at Joe Louis Arena and then start Thursday at Columbus. Osgood's last appearance was in a 5-3 win at Edmonton on Jan. 4. He is 5-3-2, with a 2.77 goals-against average and .903 save percentage this season.

MacDonald went 3-4-1, with a 2.47 GAA and .912 save percentage for the Red Wings.

I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• Does anyone have Espn insider? Theres some rumor about Shea Weber to the Wings! That would rock!

Insider?

http://insider.espn.go.com/nhl/featu...tures%2frumors
          Last edited by jaadam4; March 14, 2011, 09:55 PM.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• "MacDonald went 3-4-1, with a 2.47 GAA and .912 save percentage for the Red Wings."

The record isn't great but the numbers are serviceable.
            Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Even 3-4-1, for a backup called up from the IHL, is more than acceptable in spot duty.

Comment

• MacDonald looked pretty good today but Columbus also looked terrible.

Comment

• I strongly dislike Dats getting banged up but nice win.. I keep forgetting MacDonald is on the wrong side of 30.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                    I strongly dislike Dats getting banged up but nice win.. I keep forgetting MacDonald is on the wrong side of 30.
                    Thanks, I'm way over the wrong side then.

Comment

• lol.. Well I wasnt really expecting you to ever help us make a push for a Cup either FCR!
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Datsyuk and Rafalski get banged up, but could be back next game? Damn, im not going to question Holland or Babcock, but theses meaningless games - the only thing to worry about is if you can stay healthy, that's IT!. Datsyuk and Rafalski let them rest a few.

Comment

• All I want is for the Wings' first series to be against Dallas so I can watch it here on Fox SW. It could happen; the Wings are second in the West and Dallas is tied for 6th.

Comment

• :mob:
                            If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• opps
                              If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Try this on for size. At 6:44 in the second period, the Wings trailed Pittsburgh at the Joe 4-0. It's now 4-4. 8:30 to play.

Comment

Working...
                                X