Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The world lost a great mind. RIP Charles Krauthammer
    Last edited by Kapture1; June 21, 2018, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

My complaint is his administration is constantly on different pages, communications wise. Who the hell is the comms director? I don't even know. There has never been a competent one.
      The real Comms Director has always been the guy in the Oval Office from Day 1

Comment

• Want another example of the WH's incoherent messaging and why Trump is ultimately the root cause of it? Here's one just from today. Melania's spokesperson says she wasn't sending any message. A jacket is just a jacket. Hours later Trump says Melania was sending a message to the FAKE NEWS that she know they are dishonest and no longer cares!

Comment

• National Enquirer ran all Trump-related stories past Michael Cohen before publication

Comment

• It's never going to end, is it?

CVGT - with this new software the ignore option makes it so you don't even know they have posted.

Comment

• It's a Krapture free zone till about 11 or so. Pretty sure that is shift change at McDonalds
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I must say the John Mulaney bit likening Trump to a horse loose in the hospital is the best bit and will probably be applicable for the rest of his term.

Comment

• Ha! I hadn't seen that.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Weak. Almost cucky

Comment

• Finish your Big Mac and get back to work. Break is over

Comment

• He has a much longer version on his latest Netflix special. It's very funny.

Comment

• I'll have to check it out.

Krapture disappoints me. I put a spoiler in the post saying that he would call Mulaney a Soy Boy, but I took it out.

Predictable none-the-less.

Comment

• Mulaney is great, the Stefon character alone is proof.

Comment

• WH planning to merge education/labor departments. cause why not.

Comment

• That way Trump companies can call child sweat shops "skools". Instead of wages, workers will be given the "opportunity" to become Amway distributors.
                                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                                X