Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tucker is killing it. Hope your watching DSL

Comment

• Eh, taking the media to task on this is shooting fish in a barrel with a rocket launcher.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Ahhh the evil scum Libs playbook shifting to Plan B now.

When your first story is proven false dig deep into said innocent persons past (Judge Kavanaugh) until you can find something to cherry pick. True or False (does not matter), nor how long ago or how young said bad person was at time.

Even if its 15 year old kids...T

Covington High School have sports themes at games - Businessman - Nerd - Beach - Hunting - Blue out - Black Out - White Out

Oops..... what was that second to last ???? ????

Blackface!!

and at this game, black players on the opposing team were verbally abused. >>>>>>>>

Last edited by WingsFan; January 21, 2019, 09:12 PM.

Comment

• You'd have to be a hell of a lot more clever to play OP's role -- he stopped making assumptions based on failing to read the thread, and learned to respond in kind. It'd be nice to have him back.

Comment

• Im not into 'role playing' your still telling people how to post here, who should stay and who should leave. How to run this place, who made you Elvis?

Comment

• Vanilla Ice wasn't into role playing either. You two have seen some shit, man.

Comment

• You already posted about that, going into the past is playing the losing card - we are not monsters

Comment

• Never compare yourself to OP again.

Comment

• Ahh someone is hurt again, stop telling people how to post. I'll compare myself to anyone I fucking want.

Comment

• Comment

• Its Ma'am!

50682880_1096698963847266_8022279970057355264_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=e5b175f8a5e1e12b6e41f2a8f385cc8b&oe=5CF8688C.jpg

Comment

• lol...

Dxe2q1eX4AIkiOc.jpg

Comment

• I would walk out on Paul Ryan myself

Comment

• Drezner's toddler thread is up to 638

Comment

• Hey, remember this promise? Where are we at on this? Still working hard to get it done before the mid-terms?

Comment

Working...
                                X