No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think we have a early finalist for, to quote Monty Python, the "Upper Class Twit of the Year".

President Donald Trump celebrated the new year with a 90+ minute Cabinet meeting on Wednesday – and cameras were rolling the entire time.
    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• LOL, it's like a barstool drunk crashed the White House. ``I said let 'em fight!"

Rashida Tlaib tonight apparently said the House Ds are going to ``impeach that motherfucker". I love her spirit.

Comment

• The U.S. national debt reached $21.974 trillion at the end of 2018, up $2 trillion since entered office.
        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• One of the few WSJ editorial pieces to really slam Trump

Comment

• https://in.reuters.com/article/us-re...-idINKCN1OV1CS

So US multinationals repatriated ~$500bn in 2018, out of a supposed $2.5tn-$3tn held overseas. Repatriation was one of four pillars of the tax-reform plan, and anyone who paid attention knew in advance it was complete nonsense. Who wants to bet me that major media won't follow up on why the total is so small, what it's done to the corporate-bonds market, what it means for stocks in 2019, or remind readers that they completely failed in helping them understand this when it was not yet law? The Times ran the Reuters story linked to above, and their tax reporter is humblebrag tweeting from the American Economic Association conference in Atlanta.

Comment

• vs 177000 expected
              The Department of Labor released its payroll data early Friday morning, its final one for 2018.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post

Rashida Tlaib tonight apparently said the House Ds are going to ``impeach that motherfucker". I love her spirit.
                the party of Hate

Comment

• Speaking of Tlaib, she chose to be sworn in on Jefferson's Koran. Which if you know history, is pretty ironic as Jefferson owned that book in order to better understand America's enemies when he was studying up on the Islamic slave traders who were attacking us.

Comment

• lol

It's like FoxNews trivial pursuit.

But no one is playing

And Kapture is just sitting in the corner reading the cards and WF occasionally puts his fist up in solidarity

Comment

• less than 24 hours for the Dims to do something batshit crazy

d1meykqfvf821.jpg?width=750&auto=webp&s=8d1367b6e0116fae00a151da04d5429809bc866b.jpg

Comment

• bcey2tcj0g821.png?width=1024&auto=webp&s=bf3a37eb55fd438ca3a8725aa978d8f2af0038e5.png

Comment

• If this continues getting worse, it'll put bigly pressure on all sides to end the shutdown

At New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport, as many as 170 TSA employees have called out each day this week, Thomas tells CNN. Officers from a morning shift were required to work extra hours to cover the gaps. Call outs have increased by 200%-300% at Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, where typically 25 to 30 TSA employees call out from an average shift according to a local TSA official familiar with the situation.

Hundreds of Transportation Security Administration officers, who are required to work without paychecks through the partial government shutdown, have called out from work this week from at least four major airports

Comment

• Me too ....... I'll be traveling/returning though the port of Miami on January 19th. I will be pissed off if all those TSA dudes call in and I have to wait a couple of hours to get through C&I. I've been through that before when TSA conducted a work slow down over some issues a couple of years ago. They had 3 agents (normally a dozen) to process 3000 arriving cruise passengers. It was a cluster fuck. Yeah, I know, first world problems. But, it's been said that DJt has played a part in turning America into just that.

Frankly, I don't blame the TSA agents. No pay-check, fuck that, I'm not working. Just because Trump can't get his way doesn't mean that the agent's bills stop. You can be sure those that they owe don't give a shit that they're not getting paid either.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Comment

• 49759100_2291454174475748_2649053970391105536_n.jpg
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X