• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    Happy New Year, everybody!

NOW CALM DOWN!

yes, your side needs to calm the fuck down

Last edited by Kapture1; January 2, 2019, 11:37 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Talking point: Don regressing under increasingly legitimate scrutiny

Sgt Rapture counter point: See this clerk? He is a liberal. Guess which "side" is out of control.

Ah, Game over.

Comment

• Trump openly bashing Mattis now

Comment

• "You're going to crucify that jackass, aren't you?"

"No comment, but I love my job."

download.jpg
            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Dr Lara Kollab, 27, a former resident at a hospital in Cleveland, Ohio,wrote in now-deleted posts that she hoped 'Allah will kill the Jews' and referred to Jewish people as 'dogs'.

Comment

• haha, fucking mittens

asbs9der52821.png?width=782&auto=webp&s=8863842502405e47e49b00b528863f07883d9483.png

Comment

• "Majority staffer" could mean the intern who gets Starbucks for Rand Paul's Deputy Chief of Staff

Developing...

Comment

• Here's Trump saying he don't no fucks about what Iran does in Syria. He's no pushover like that OBAMA!

Comment

• Oh, now they act like there is any form of decorum. They created this shit, gonna be a long 2 years for Shitstain.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post

Oh, now they act like there is any form of decorum. They created this shit, gonna be a long 2 years for Shitstain.
                        not as long as the next 6 years for you lefties lmao

Comment

• I have a feeling she wont be unemployed long

hot overcomes a lot of prejudice

Comment

• Unless there is something I don't know about Romney's personal pronouns, Romney is a he and not a she

He has a job

Nevertheless I am not surprised you find that person attractive

Comment

• Mitt gets points for speaking truth to power. He contrasts with the absolute cowardice shown by the rest of the GOP Senate.
                              “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Nah - he's pulling a Flake/McCain. Knows the adoration he'll get for saying that stuff without having to act on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X